[USTZ] Zoldyck Solutions | C2 WH Corp | Newbro Friendly

We are a laid back corporation that likes to krab, pvp, and shitpost. We happily clothe, feed, and house Bitter Vets, Newbros, and everything else in between!

We operate in J-Space and live in a C2 wormhole with a C4 and High Sec static.

What we want to offer you:

• A C2 Home: Great for Easy Solo/ Newbro ISK making
  • C4 Static: For Fleet ISK Making and Good Chains
  • HS Static: For Market Runs and K-Space Small-Gang PvP
  • Tight Group of Shitposters
  • No SP, ISK, or Omega Requirements
  • A Real-Life First Based Corporation
  • A Vote In Major Corp Decisions

What we want from you:

• Personality Match
  • A Drive to be Apart of Corp Growth
  • Discord for Communications and Voice Chat for Ops
  • You don’t have to speak, but you need to be able to hear
  • United States Time Zone
  • We are active from about 0:00 to 6:00 EVE Time
  • Willingness To Train/ Fly Corp Doctrine

If you are interested, stop by our Discord and chat with us. Discord: [ZOLDS] Zoldyck Solutions

We have a home do you

Love Drama? Do you like being screamed at by FC for being 2mins late to a Fleet? Prefer to do your fighting on the keyboard instead of against players?. Then we aren’t the Corp for you
Looking for the best PvE and PvP Corp? with the most competent pilots and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that Corp, but if you want a group of laid back dudes who like having a good time making isk and taking a fight, this may be the Corp for you!
Hell we are all a little off so if your idea of a good time is staying up till down time to rid space of her Roid problem or hanging out too huffing her Gas some of us might join you, i know i will!!

1 Like

Love Drama? Do you like being screamed at by FC for being 2mins late to a Fleet? Prefer to do your fighting on the keyboard instead of against players?. Then we aren’t the Corp for you
Looking for the best PvE and PvP Corp? with the most competent pilots and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that Corp, but if you want a group of laid back dudes who like having a good time making isk and taking a fight, this may be the Corp for you!
Hell we are all a little off so if your idea of a good time is staying up till down time to rid space of her Roid problem or hanging out too huffing her Gas some of us might join you, i know i will!!
join our in game recruitment channel “ZOLDS Pub” or contact Nanika Zoldyck or Ziosis in game for more info.

What attracted you guys too a C4 with c1/3 statics? I’m just curious as I can’t see any benefit to this hole. Free bump and gl recruiting.

That’s the point its not the best hole its a place for some new bros to get there feet sometimes the chain my be small but can lead to a good time plus opportunity’s for ls and ns connections it also forces the learning of rolling mechanics and scanning. it works for small gangs

Hi u want to pway

Recruitment still open!

1 Like

Why spend your evenings ship spinning and watching your skill queue tick away, when you can spend it ratting or hunting down the chain and making money with a gang of chill people? Come give us a peep in the discord, no SP, ISK, or Omega requirements.

long scanned down chains here ready for fun

Come have your voice heard in a new WH Corp. Come grow with a good group of guys, or come teach these guys some tips/tricks. It’s better than HS mining and any mega-corps* . Hit that link for the discord to come talk to us about how we can help each other!

*they might have a better benefit package though.

hey still here and growing newbros welcome

The CEO who Doesn’t know checking in. Looking for more recruits to teach me how to CEO, and more new players to showcase the best part of eve space too. Great group of guys over here, with some extra fun like Corp tournaments to learn or showcase PVP skills, and coming not soon enough, raffles!

Still recruiting! Get in that discord and hang with us

Ditch that corp full of a bunch of people who aren’t even in your timezone. Come make money with us so you can fly bigger ships to welp when we pick fights down the chain!

Recruitment still open! Come pay the troll toll and get into this ZOLD hole!

Do you like fumos? Do you like whelping a fleets worth of frigates to an orca? then boy is this the corp for you

Just cause we forgot to bump the recruitment post doesn’t mean we ain’t still looking for YOU pilot. Get in that discord and send us your best meme to qualify for membership.

how long have you guys been a corp and how active

Hey you looking for a group to hangout with well that’s us. jump on discord and chat. you might find that we are a great fit for you.