Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

It actually is her thread. She started it, she can end it.

Well, that just says so much about the quality of your love life, don’t it. Fortunately, I do have someone better to pay attention to. So I’m gonna.

1 Like

Oh, because she totally acts like a Gallante right?

1 Like

:popcorn:

1 Like

Blurting details of intimate encounters out onto the IGS, says a lot about the blurter.

Reveals that they’re a blurter, for a start, which is a fundamentally unattractive personality trait. Says that soon as things don’t go exactly the way the blurter wants, they’re willing to blurt, in order to hurt or embarrass someone else.

It’s one of the signs of an abuser. Blurting, controlling, gaslighting, etc.

Three more posts and I overtake someone, woot!

1 Like

Oh, the things I could blurt about Drakonis if I wanted to hurt or embarass him!

It’s no secret that he pines after Baracca. I’m pretty sure I was actually the last one to know about that. I neither have nor want control over Drakonis, nor have I ever told him anything that wasn’t objectively true.

But thank you for staying true to form and giving us another vapid commentary, Doctor Valate.

1 Like

The fact that you assumed my generic statement of truth was about you says a lot.

This thread certainly devolved rapidly over the last couple of days. :rage:

1 Like

Your contribution is appreciated!

1 Like

Petition to make this thread all about the puppies I will soon be inundated with?

• Yes
  • No
  • Checkbox
  • Yes, but in green

0 voters

What breed of puppies though ?

Sure, why not? I can do that. :wink:

1 Like

Ebony’s puppies, she’s a big, scruffy black dog and her pups are probably going to come out the same. If anyone still has means of contact to Halcyon, please drop her a line. I got Ebony and her brother Scruffy from her and her sister, so, they might appreciate the news!

1 Like

My thanks!

Ah so dog dogs, and not Syrikos hound dogs ?

Correct

“If you have to insult someone twice, you’ve already failed in your goal to devastate them.”

5 Likes

Dogs, depending on breed of course, usually are far better companion or pet animals than Syrikos hounds.

Bit less likely to scare the wits out of any Minmatar guests you have visiting.

For the record, if anyone wants to give a loving home to any of the pups I will consider all serious offers. I’d love to keep them all, and have the means to, but if the right person/people come along that really want to take a lovely animal into their lives I would be remiss to not consider it.

1 Like

I too have noticed that unprompted revelations of one’s non-single relationship status appear to be on the rise on the IGS, although I took it only as further evidence that the spirit of fornication does wax strong in these latter days.

1 Like