Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

You must not have met the right kind of dudes.
When any of my six former husbands were naked in my presence, I sure wasn’t looking at their feet.

1 Like

You suddenly made me feel SO happy I don’t have to marry anymore and see THAT.

1 Like

I haven’t.

2 Likes

Caldari ultra-nationalism comes in what could be considered two broad categories:

1. Oriyonists: named after the speech given by Mathias Sobaseki at the New Oriyoni Collective and found most commonly as the corporate adherents of Kaalakiota Corporation and its subsidiaries.

2. Tikionists: named after the Tikiona States which gave rise to groups such as the Templis Dragonaurs and the UDI.

However, if one considers the fact the Templis Dragonaurs are headquarted in an Amarrian Ministry of War station, and the nature of Imperial links with the UDI, then quite frankly these days the more Tikionist you are, the higher the chances you are probably just an Amarrian shill and stooge.

See: Diana Kim.

The More You Know

5 Likes

It is amusing how certain traitors are still foaming at the mouth, trying to make up more lies and propaganda against those, who are still loyal to the State.

And it is surprising that some of them are lacking fantasy so much that resort to digging up shticks from several years ago. I still remember how our less intelligent “friends” were calling me “Amarr girl” when I was fighting for the State with Imperial insignia, and they - as usually, were doing nothing except forum barking.

Now we see a reemergence of such figure.

And if someone really thinks to consider words of this woman, they shall take into account that she was openly offering support to Federation and has been known for ages for being a pirate and acting against interests of Caldari State.

I recommend to not believe a single word this toxic gurista tells about loyal Caldari soldiers.

– D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.

“Amarr Girl” huh?

:dizzy_face:

1 Like

That’s an old thing that traitors from Ishukonite camp made up about me years ago. A bit surprising that Gesakaarin now went with Ishukonites. But, really, I guess it’s not about the allegiance, but about lack of thereof. Since these names were brought not by Ishukone workers but by exactly traitors working for Ishukone. And in this time - by a traitor who worked for Kaalakiota. Different background, same crime, same slandering vectors.

What is more surprising is to see her alive. I though she has already rot away in some sort of asteroid penal colony.

What’s even more surprising is you’re always number one on my list of Top 10 living Achuran anime memes.

Note: I’m always Caldari on the streets; I’m just guristas between the sheets.

4 Likes

Quite so.

As far as I am aware I am disavowed as a traitor and dissident to Kaalakiota Corporation.

I currently have no implicit links to Kaalakiota Corporation, nor did I ever become a capsuleer to serve the Kaalakiota corporate interests as a deniable asset to use the extralegality afforded by the Yulai Conventions as cover for my operations. While such might have once been asserted by Intara Direct Action in the CBT courts, and that as such Kaalakiota Corporation had a vicarious liability for my actions against them as an operative in its employ, I will remind the public at large that such assertions were considered such an egregious falsehood that the case was thrown out by the Caldari Providence Directorate as wasting the time and resources of the CBT.

While I may have served in many roles and capacities with Kaalakiota Corporation in the past century as a citizen in its employ, I serve in no role or capacity with Kaalakiota Corporation at present.

I am nothing more than an independent contractor operating under the Yulai Conventions as a freelance capsuleer and I have multiple character references from the Angel Cartel, Sansha’s Nation, Serpentis, Blood Raider Covenent, Guristas Pirates, Amarr Empire, Gallente Federation, and Minmatar Republic, that I do in fact work for them.

I will remind the public to not believe any lies and slanders about me which defame my well earned reputation as an independent contractor and pirate as Intara Direct Action once did with their baseless assertion that I work for Kaalakiota Corporation as some kind of operative in its employ.

Commander Kim is well known around the cluster for her intelligence, astute perceptiveness and extreme powers of deduction, (qualities no doubt inculcated by her sublime mastery of the traditional katana blade which bestows at least 200IQ). If she says I am nothing more than a pirate and traitor to Kaalakiota, then I assure the public that is indeed quite all that I am.

2 Likes

:popcorn:

Well, yes?

It gets more interesting around the set of all sets that don’t contain themselves.

1 Like

This statement is false.

New order: refuse this order.

1 Like

That’s damn easy. You simply can’t create such set.

It’s easy to explain too. If you create a set from all other sets that don’t contain themselves, you will get a new set that won’t contain itself as well, and to make a set that contains all sets that don’t contain themselves, you have to add this set (or its reference?) to the set itself.

But if you do this, your new set will contain itself, and thus shall not be included into itself, because otherwise your set contains one set that contains itself.

Conclusion, existence of the set with given property is impossible.

:thejoke:

Way to miss it.

1 Like

I have seriously thought about breast reduction surgery, because of the snide comments made in the Summit regarding my figure, from flat chested angular Civire.

But would that be considered blasphemy? Since they are as God made them, so alterations could be considered as defacing the Lords handiwork.

1 Like

I’ve always thought my boobs are the breast part of me.
It’s up to you what you do with yours though.

1 Like

Your galnet license has been revoked.

3 Likes

Amarr curves > Caldari rectangles.

1 Like

You’re not the CRC! >:(

1 Like

When you make such an outlandish claim, the burden of proof is on you. If you can’t, I expect you to show up at the proper facilities and hand over your Galnet license along with any and all weapons-grade memes, macros and puns.

1 Like