[Vegas] Proposed AF/HAC Module - Assault Damage Control

You most likely will not be able to equip both damage controls simultaneously, so you will have to choose. Ultimately, you will need to choose the specialized one most likely, unless, it is so worthless no one uses it. In that case, it truly is a waste of time developing it.

1 Like

They will work. They will work so well people will complain about them.

1 Like

Yeah I am sure they will. I almost think it should just be an activated DCU like the old ones that have more tank than the passive ones but not as much as the ADCU they are making that stays on as long as you have cap instead of a huge cooldown. Seems reasonable as it will give AFs more consistent tank capability that they should have anyway.

1 Like

Making an activated DCU with slightly better stats would be OK but I’d like it to be fairly expensive to run like 4gj/s or so, then it can’t really be sustained on frigates or destroyers without specifically building for them, on battleships and the like you can then stand a better chance to just shut their hull tank off by capping them out.

There was merit to manually activated DCU but a 1 per 10 minute uber defence module wasn’t the direction I would have headed, particularly when we already had a whole plethora of armour modules that demonstrated the direction to go in.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.