Verification EMAIL wont come throught

so for a while now i havent been able to get the verfication email to get onto the test server . been happening since i came back around augest i thought it may have been cuase of the mirrior but i see that the last one was sometime in novemeber so what is going on my email comes through easy on trang but not here

same issue over here

I have the same issue, but aparently ccp doesnt care, just wait till the mirror they say. When is the next mirror? Oh i dunno. -_- unable to access part of the game i pay for makes me real happy, i have the same issue came back 2 months ago ish, had to update email address, due to issues with old one. So the Verification email i need to log in goes to old email. So frustrating, would just like to go blow up some caps. What frustrates me further is i get the password correct! It just wants the dumb code from an email that no longer is linked to my account, or even exists!!

CCP plz

Same problem here.

Same problem ccp rulz

Altered e-mail address after November, so no longer can get SiSi verification e-mail. PLEASE MIGRATE SO WE CAN TAKE PART ON SISI

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.