Version 18.05 - Feedback and Known Issues (Mac)

Same. I’m also missing all my world sounds.

CCP will loose old players (like me - since 2008) and others !!!

An acknowledgement from CCP would be nice

Same again today, after the DT !! Thank you CCP !

Complete reinstall didn’t fix it for me. Game starts with completely black screen and a frozen spinner with “Resources loading”. No login screen anymore :frowning:

I had the black screen - with resources loading problem

Pressed ‘EXC’ which should bring up the settings - I had to wind back all the graphic options - saved/ updated - then it booted the game

For a couple of minutes in station I had close to 30fps - then it dropped to 0.36 fps ! ! !

Switching Shader Quality to Low got the FPS back to 30fps - If I put it on medium the FPS drops to less than 0.3

Looks very Retro now
Will see if it lasts

1 Like

It lasted until I undocked - fps dropped again -

Back to Real Life I guess

Sound still not working properly - when will this be fixed?- It has been like this since yesterday…

Today, again, all black… no game for me :weary: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :frog:

Have the old programmers been expelled? Do they test things before downloading them to the server? This hardly ever happened before, and is now a constant with every modification. :mag: :banana: :turtle:

God to hear I’m not alone. 8 accounts, all stuck with the black screen and unable to undock. I’ve tried creating new profiles, switching resolutions, enabling/disabling high DPI support. All I can do with this game is claim the daily login skill points and then it’s back to work.

1. Black background in station
  2. Ship fitting module - no ship image is shown
  3. Right Click doesn’t work in regional market -
    -Right click to set location from assets doesn’t work - also many other right clicks
  4. Clicking undock does nothing other than animate the button
  5. Ship cannot leave station

Yep for many days since they did this patch I haven’t been able to play? I have an Omega account on steam and an Alpha. I signed in on my Alpha because Steam is being a pain too. Anyway all my accounts have this same problem. I even tried playing using VM ware and that didn’t work either.

What gives?

1 Like

I have an Omega account on steam paid threw August & a free one outside of steam. I was thinking of buying more game time but that seems pointless till they fix this dump patch for iMacs. This sucks as I put a lot of work into my character and ships and bought a lot of Plex and I can’t do anything at all but gaze at a blank screen.

CCP fix this now! Or deep six this dump patch. Come on. I love Eve but I am not feeling the luv.

I think this update is CPP telling us that we need to self-quarantine from Eve for the next 14 days until they get us a patch…

Apparently I have new ingame mail, but I can’t open the client (black screen) and the companion app fails to download that mail. RIP

CCP maybe acknowledge these issues?

Morning Everyone,

We are aware of an issue that is affecting Mac users where only a black screen is visible and characters are unable to dock or undock.

We are looking into this issue and I will keep you updated as we have more information.

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer !

CCP Dopamine hi, we need at least one answer, something like:
“Don’t worry guys, we are working hard to fix these little problems. thanks for your patience, sincerely, CCP Dopamine.”
:turtle: :banana:

We’ve got an answer from Aurora :slight_smile:

1 Like