Version 18.05 - Feedback and Known Issues (Mac)

where is the sound? its been a couple of days already.

Is there any update on this? I have black screen and can’t undock :frowning:

Turret audio is gone for me too. Other sounds seem to work. Linux + Wine (vanilla) v5.0 (Not just Win7 and MacOS). I am running with DX9 (DX11 is still lower framerate for me on Wine). I haven’t tried to see if turning off DX9 option would fix the turret audio.

Day 5 - Impossible to play !! ??

reinstall the client. worked for me after that

reinstall the client.

@CCP_Dopamine reinstalling the client fixed almost all of the issues. just a heads up!

It fixed most of my problems -

Only two problems that still need a fix

1. Inability to fly through space (FPS plummets to unusable)
  2. Alt+C doesn’t work to open cargo hold
1 Like

Azriel - Would you (or anyone else whose managed to get functional game play) be kind enough to share your wine / eve settings - maybe I’ve stuffed mine up.

Cheers

Well, I have run start loglite an this what i get wen my screen is black

and if i move cursor text of things appear but i can not see something.
I hope it helps :turtle:

Well I still don’t see anything.

1. Black background in station
  2. Ship fitting module - no ship image is shown
  3. Right Click doesn’t work in regional market -
    -Right click to set location from assets doesn’t work - also many other right clicks
  4. Clicking undock does nothing other than animate the button
  5. Ship cannot leave station

I paid threw August for Omega if I knew it was gonna quit on me in Late may I would have stopped at March. No luv for Mac users. I am depressed.

Well I downloaded and installed the game right on top of my existing game and I got the graphics back and it seems ok? I cannot log into my Alpha Alt after I log out of my omega. Also if I try to play threw steam the background is black again. Well it is a wee bit fixed thought when I log off the game lags and crashes. Fix this anyway.

Good, i reinstall the launcher, and……… impossible to launch the launcher !!

Whatever I did was a lark.

So =v= is finish for me ;-((

How to go back ?? at least i could play project discovery !!

now i’m looking for and old launcher !

Help me, pls, or buy me a new computer :skull:

sure thing!

and dont forget to verify the shared cache if you havent already. Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 1.58.38 PM and let wine completely install before running the client.

EDIT: NOTICE that i “download everything” ?? Does everyone have that checked or is that just something that i did because i like to be thorough?

I did a complete refresh install and it made things worse. Don’t reinstall folks!

June 1st is a bank holiday in inceland and many employees probably took Friday (31st) off. Maybe next time don’t deploy patches when your employees are not out of office for 4-5 days.

tl;dr: Don’t expect a patch until wednesday.