Version 18.06 - General Feedback

There were performance improvements made to the market order history and text filters added to it.

4 Likes

New project discovery is a joke. It will get improved somehow (by player input like exoplanets)? or game will still generate random cuts and from 4 corner cluster somehow make 7-8 of them…

2 Likes

image Still no option to hide the bloody image red image dots image image

10 Likes

Why new ships have names of heavy metal bands? Running out of ideas? Well, it’s still better than original logistics frigate names, zap-zap and rep-rep.

Greetings Capsuleer,

Sorry for the fake out, some old text slipped into the patch notes and we’re getting it updated now; the EDENCOM Cruiser bonus is to optimal range and is working as intended in client.

Fly safe (and remember to use your range advantage),

TrashMob

2 Likes

Need to with the 194 dps at 33km with 1200 volley and 106.9 Dps at 119km with 662 volley

1 Like

Great to the corps that were already a headache in low/nullsec. get exclusive rights to the new edencom ships. It could have even been a rare scan in highsec, but no. you just gated so much of the playerbase out of new content.

8 Likes

Well, it’s even more gated right now since nobody seems to be able to find any of the actual sites in either lowsec or null. Doesn’t look good to announce after DT that the event is live when none of the sites actually exist on the server.

Why not keep the damage bonus and get rid of the optimal range bonus?

Edencom ships lack high slots.

8 Likes

Actually, they are out of context scifi and fantasy references.

Which, admittedly, is where a lot of rock, progrock and metal bands were also influenced.

3 Likes

Need to keep range with max skill train with the total Dps of 194 dps at 33km with 1200 volley and 106.9 Dps at 119km with 662 volley for short and long range ammo.

Why not keep the damage bonus and get rid of the optimal range bonus CCP?

I’t might of been a fun ship to fly in small gangs fights with the damage bonus but now it’s only going to be use for blob vs blob fight thats kinda sad and boring.

4 Likes

Do you mean now they became “Impotency booster”? U are right, dont take those, they have expired, who knows what side effects are. :joy:

1 Like

Well biggest issue I see is where the sites are located for event. Not having them in high sec as well will mean they likely won’t get run much, and even if they do, the ships and fittings aren’t likely to hit market anytime soon. Null sec might keep their stuff, but low will never ship out, so sadly more ships no one will see anytime soon

4 Likes

Skillbooks were included in a daily login and available for omegas only to claim.

Exoplanet Project Discovery was very good. It got a meaning in a game like EVE. Did we analyse all samples? I still got new ones and not analysed by anyone samples. I loved the UI of it too.

I get the impression the new one is based on the hype of SARS-COV-2 and started too early. UI? Terrible. I’d like to draw lines in one go not point and click them. I could be easier if I did it on paper sheet than in current UI.

Couldn’t you run them simultaneously?

6 Likes

yes up to cruiser, the rest that you need to fly the battleship and effectively use the cannon were not

1 Like

I kept reminding that name as ‘Impotency’ as well :joy: but it was something like Impetus/Impetence/Impetency xD

2 Likes

Now getting “Cannot copy files for Tranquility” when I try to start a client. Tried adding that account again but no change.

Is my launcher version supposed to match client version? Because launcher seems to be a lower version number.

Close launcher and restart