Version 18.10 - General Feedback

need the option to select our own font.

9 Likes

When wil they be back on, we cannot do anything outside of one system

1 Like

When viewing info panel for a player, clicking on the Players Corp results in a empty window with corp title.

2 Likes

Hey CCP, if you want to kill this game, cant you just sell it to any other company that actually cares? Everyone can clearly see that you are so out of touch with your community. Do you even play your own game? I doubt it.

11 Likes

Confirmed.

The functionality of the gates should be returning to normal as we speak. If you are still in the system that has gates offline, please report which system and gate you are trying to use.

As for the issues with launching the game client - we are currently working on a hotfix to address this problem.

2 Likes

Confirmed

Hello CCP??? i tho this is Sandbox game where we are allowed to choose where we want to go??? not being forced on this??? Unsubs question mark???

3 Likes

Stargates will be operational soon.
And those people were screeching about blackout when they can´t wait an hour without krabbing.
Good lord.

2 Likes

Alikara -> Aikoro Gate

Amarr gates, ALL OF EM.

5 Likes

my gates still red in The Citadel

Show Info windows on corporations only show the corp logo and the corp name. The rest is empty. (Alliance window seems unaffected.)

Yeah, uhm, the new LARGE font size is smaller than the old SMALL size.
I’m going to need new glasses and a looking glass for this…

3 Likes

+1 they are try to kill EVE

1 Like

Client start with default profile. No start with user :frowning:

I have a MINDBLOWING idea - what if - just image!! - you test your patch before you actually release it.
Cool huh? If you’d like, you can hire me. I have more common-sense ideas.

12 Likes

you really need to resign and let someone able to be professionally responsible take the helm of the community liason role seriously, instead of justifying all the implementations you’re conducting.

4 Likes

Erme to Du Annes is still red

LOL as if SISI is used for actual testing and not just finding new exploits and perfecting meta-fits in a risk free environment.

2 Likes