Version 18.10 - General Feedback

Greetings,

Please use this thread for general feedback on anything included in this monthly release.

Quick Info:

Other Information Threads:

9 Likes

So many changes and nothing about nerfed Data Sites…or not nerfed ?!

Do the trig system stations still have clone bays?

1 Like

There is a lot about the new Triglavian systems that players will need to discover on their own first but we have further communication planned that will be released over time.

10 Likes

It’s the smallest of annoyances that not all minerals are available for hybrid reactions inside wormholes, but one that can be overcome.

1 Like

Quick question concerning Ore Sites in wormhole space.
If I’m not mistaken, there will still be Ore green sites in WH space, but only Arkonor and Bistot will spawn in there.
Is that the correct read according to the patch notes?

edit:
So only Pyerite, Mexallon and Zydrine are available within WH space.

There have been a few extra UI changes that went live today. The patch notes have been updated, but I am posting them here for better visibility:

User Interface:

• A new shortcut activated Help Pointer overlay has been added.
  • The groups in the Help Pointer window have been made collapsible.
  • Several new UI pointers have been added.
5 Likes

the new UI font rendering is GORGEOUS. Well done you guys!

8 Likes

No cosmic anomalies have been removed from WH space.

2 Likes

Yeah can you can turn the gates back on now so we can play the massive sandbox MMO that we pay for now please

17 Likes

lol… I am trapped in my system. None of the 6 gates will allow me to leave.

2 Likes

The client doesn’t launch, cache cleared, accounts removed and added again… nothing. What can i do before reinstalling?

Can’t launch client after update. nothing helps

Same here, gates not active, not allowing me to pass through. is it a feature to prevent people from playing?

4 Likes

Wormholes

• Removed from all Wormhole Anomalies the following ores and their variations: Veldspar, Scordite, Plagioclase, Jaspet, Hemorphite, Hedbergite, Dark Ochre, Crokite, Mercoxit, Spodumain

rly now?

1 Like

No cosmic anomalies have been removed from WH space.

or

No, cosmic anomalies have been removed from WH space.

? :smiley:

6 Likes

Completely unable to log in any accounts to Tranq after Downtime.
Can load Clients onto SiSi but for Tranq; Nothing happens - CPU Ramps up but no clients appear.
No errors, tried rebooting, checking launcher files and restarting launcher twice.
I am just having a staring-contest with a Grey button on the Launcher ;_;

Anyone else having this issue?

5 Likes

So does this mean that the annoying Edencom Cyno jammers in lowsec will be no more? Because honestly, they were annoying.

The new text system is interesting. Harder to read due to more roundness but brighter, which counteracts this to some extend.

2 Likes

Same here