Version 18.12 - General Feedback

It has to specifically be the new Event related sites if you check the details for the tasks

Thanks for the update @CCP_Paradox

Perhaps moving forward when these type of potentially wide sweeping changes are going in we can get a bit of a heads up, get hands on in singularity so we can find more edge cases.

1 Like

You have a lot of sandcastles to repair. :slightly_smiling_face: Rapid nerfs for 2020 is really hard to handle for many players. Thanks for the update. Drones are not just some weapons. Players accept it or not,players have a different attachment to drones.

1 Like

And once again, CCP gives in to the null sec ratters…two for two now.

2 Likes

Your changes are not very alt/mutlibox friendly. Maybe the middle ground is to make the drones manual target but to allow drone assists.

I really cannot feasibly multibox with all the manual targeting for all the drones for all accounts. Thank you for reverting it.

I like the right click context menu change, made my day

We have said it BEFORE you make the update.
Just read before make update. And don’t read people who are trolling, read people who explain issue of all you’re update.

Now rollback all other change you have done since blackout and we could start to make eve great again.

4 Likes

those rapidly unsub their alt are now kicking some dust.lol

3 Likes

No, it is definitely good riddance. Eve online is not WoW, but has started to look like it. Tougher players are never going to stick around the game with the constant salt mine of crying. That said this implementation was buggy and needed to be rolled back. sometimes bad software updates happen. If you want them to never happen, then you hire someone like sap, oracle or IBM to write software that costs 20 times more than equivalent offerings from someone else. I know the excitement over this post is not over drone assist coming back, but the belief that auto aggro will be permanent. Don’t see that happening.

2 Likes

you mean make eve WoW again

Fix drone auto attack already. Its impossible PVE in these circumstances. All drone ship r useless!!!

1 Like

No just make Eve great again.
A lot of actual change are good idea but bad implementation. They need more work before go live. So revert all, take time to make good implementation.

I m pretty sure it’s due to player like you who troll on everything they don’t read serious player feedback.

Maybe just revert it and don’t touch it? We can come back to this once you provide better PVE.

3 Likes

GOOD WORK! :slight_smile:

You’ll be hearing more from me soon, I guess.

You’re ■■■■■■■ welcome.

I would appreciate if you stop giving me reasons to give the kind of feedback I was giving, though.

5 Likes

Eve was falling apart before black out old players were leaving, and new player retention was nearly nonexistent. Black out was obviously badly implemented and removed. old players are still leaving, but new player retention is actually healthy.

But yes, you want eve to be wow, where reward is unlimited, economic health is irrelevant and multi player is nowhere to be seen.

2 Likes

Then stop.

I will stop to answer to a troll.
You do’nt read when i write. go to reddit for trolling thank.

dude u really dont get it the dron nerf made drone ships useless

how do we find these Wightstorms? I cannot see an option on the map, and the agency windows doesnt tell me where they are.

1 Like