Version 19.01 - General Feedback

I really like the new jump animation. +1

10 Likes

I :heart: the new jump animation !

11 Likes

I like the new jump animations!

Having to click a JC to rename it is far less annoying than having to fill in a new name each time I create another disposable JC. The ability to name clones is very useful, but Iā€™ve used it exactly once in almost 4 years, which means I can afford to spend a little extra time each time I rename it.

3 Likes

Ok so itā€™s a debug version.
Come to us when you make a true changeā€¦ like REVERT all econoic change of the 2 last year.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

how to save coordinates? the line ā€œsave coordinatesā€ disappeared (r.clck. mouse) > who were they bothering? ā€¦

It maybe useless to you but other people can profit from it a lot. For all I care, it could have a check box to turn off the renaming prompt.

Can no longer bookmark wormholes off the overview or in space. This is a critical fail. Plz hotfix asap.

9 Likes

not only wh, for all dont work (station planet and anyā€¦)

1 Like

i swear this community is so full of people ready to get angry at anything

12 Likes

I swear everything would be much nicer if CCP would not fail so fundamentally

10 Likes

Ronald Wilson Reagan

I havent read anger in anything. Facts and opinions need to be stated.

3 Likes

This update has been a visual failure.

• extended jump tunnel animation is still bothersome and needs to be removed again.
  • New bookmark icons are enormous. It was hard enough navigating through previous round of icons but these new ones are just useless.
  • Home station overview icon looks at a glance the same as a +5 standing station. I can find my home station in my character sheet, I donā€™t need to see any special icons for it on the overview. Please give us some way to hide that.
  • Removing Ancestry from character creation may have no impact on mechanical game play, but role play and immersion will suffer for it. Even if its nothing more than an optional drop-down menu and descriptions, this game needs more character fluff, not less.
34 Likes

Whats an econoic change ?

1 Like

Thatā€™s not a surprise considering how much garbage we get presented with. Throw less garbage into our general direction and people will be less angry. Sounds simple, right? Well, itā€™s an impossible task for this volcano island dumpster fire.

Ranting and tears itā€™s all that Iā€™ve seen on the general feedback threads since we have them , no matter if the changes were good or bad, understood or not. That from the majority who posted.

3 Likes

Just to prove @Oriki_Ahvilen wrong because he simply is wrong and as incompetent as CCP:

The Alt Del to remove individual entries from text field auto completions is really nice. Finally a way to get rid of typos.

But sadly, good things like these are being eclipsed by the number of fails, garbage and general horrible development quality of the vast majority of other features.

This ^

8 Likes

On the bright side, my gameplay thus far has been unusually crisp and smooth. Iā€™m accustomed to a certain amount of UI lag that iā€™m not feeling this morning. Anyone else?

3 Likes