Version 19.01 - General Feedback

Same experience. Especially when I switch between characters.

The in-station self-destruct button seems to have disappeared.

/me undocks and waits for two minutes, screaming internally.

1 Like

Deep breaths kid , relax ā€¦
There is an issue indeed , that for some reason you canā€™t bookmark a wh , given the bug was already reported on sisi, but itā€™s not going to stay like this.
You all see just the empty part of the bottle and expect everyone to be without failure . Failure is what defines human nature , itā€™s how we learn and make progress.

5 Likes

^This

4 Likes

Eh, there are SOME features announced in the patch notes that get some applause from some groups of people in the general feedback threads.

But no, there is no feature that makes everyone happy. Thatā€™s kinda the way it works.

3 Likes

There is a new tab called ā€œhome stationā€ on your character sheet (between augmentations and jump clones) that has the self destruct button on it now.

3 Likes

I donā€™t expect CCP without failures. I expect CCP to follow a minimum standard of development quality. With their quality level, I would have been booted from all sorts of projects and companies. I do not see why I should give them lenience for oibvious and simple flaws that should never make it through QA.

6 Likes

We are aware of an issue with todayā€™s release which is preventing players from being able to bookmark objects in space (such as wormholes). A fix is being prepared and we will provide further updates on this issue as information becomes available. Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Still waiting for the Carrots!

3 Likes
  1. Love the new fleet thingy, although there now are quite a few shady commanders sporting skulls on their icons, LOL.
  2. No love for the new bookmark icons on the "newā€™ map.
  3. Warp tunnel animation gets very old very fast. The immersion level is somewhere between Roger Wilco in Space Quest III and Star Wars Rebel Assault. Plus, it seems to shave off seconds from the gate cloak.
  4. Oh, and btw, I noticed the :red_circle: :poop: is still there. Unbelievable ā€¦ Hereā€™s looking at you, @Brisc_Rubal , sternly.
2 Likes

YOu donā€™t see this new graphic change ? itā€™s youā€™re carrot.

Well , to give you an example , most horrible disasters in human history happen from simple flaws that you described , things that people find to be inconceivable , very dumb human errors . Itā€™s how it is.
Luckily for us they run a video game ā€¦ itā€™s fixable and no one will suffer real life consequences because of it.
Go out and take some fresh air (be sure to wear a mask though) , no need to go hurr durr over something like this , itā€™s bad for you and I donā€™t want you having a stroke.

1 Like

And they will keep happening as long as people like you exist. people who look for excuses for virtually everything just so that the people screwing up donā€™t have to be held accountable for their incompetence.

3 Likes

LOL what ?!

Believe me they are going to be held accountable for this , every job comes with responsibilities and someone is responsible for it.

Theyā€™re not yet cooked to perfection. But you can have potatoes now.

New options in the Redeem window :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

We already got the Ultra-Potatoe-Modeā€¦

I love new jump animation. Fleet finder sounds and looks awesome buuutā€¦ i fear it will be used to lure and gank new and ols players, if that it will be useless soon.
Beside that sadly really no new content :slightly_frowning_face:

I like the new Jumpgate animation.

I donā€™t like anything that removes lore and a sense of identity from the game. No idea why the Ancestry stuff has been removed. As someone else said, the game needs more character substance, not less.

Opinions though, like aholes right.

8 Likes

So true :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like