Version 19.06 - Known Issues

Can you solve the issue that the universe is rendered on a window overlapping an opaque fullscreen window?

How can I resolve this graphics issues?

The same problem. I need help to resolve this too.

Disabling Post-processing from the display and graphics tab might help .

World level from audio tab, under volume level.

That just makes the sound levels from everything else too low…

Thanks man, the issue is resolved.

1 Like

It’s the best compromise that we have atm .
Thank CCP&PA …

The best compromise would be for CCP to implement a sound level control slider for station interior sound effects in the Audio tab of Esc menu.

That’s not a compromise , that’s a fix. But the Chinese Communist Party doesn’t want you to have control over the game. You play as they tell you.

Well, I don’t think that’s quite true…

If it ever does come down to that, I think most players will just leave.

My ships have black boxes all over the place.

2 Likes

Your ship was offensive so it was censored accordingly. Contact your local CONCORD representative to learn the details how you can recover from censored status and how much ISK it will cost you. :wink:

3 Likes

Somebody else experienced that, posted about it in Russian and I translated what he said:

1 Like

sounds like a new buisiness model for ccp

In that case it will be part of the CA$H shop :scream:

1 Like

I assume you know chat is broken (local and private channels) and search no longer works?

Lots of black squares in and out of the station after the update. After closing the launcher an error pops up. Please fix that, I started playing EVE, among other things, because of the beautiful views of space :wink: :anguished:
eve_error

Somebody else experienced the same issue and posted about it. I posted their solution just a few posts above yours.

Yep, and it seems limited to the “orange” explosions, the blue ones look okay