Version 20.10 - Known Issues

Hello everyone,

Here you will find a list of any known issues as we become aware of them for patch 20.10.

Please use this thread for reporting and tracking of any issues.

Quick Info:

Other Information Threads

3 Likes

Known Issues:

Factional Warfare

• Players can take standings hits for completing Rendezvous points
  • Rendezvous Sites do not despawn when completed
  • Loyalty Points are being paid to both winners and losers of Battlefield Factional Warfare sites.
  • Music in Factional Warfare Battlefields not respecting audio settings
  • Propaganda Beacons are working correctly but Advantage Points gained through their use is not obvious due to the user-interface not showing decimal points.

Graphics

• Level of detail transitions for dreadnoughts can be inconsistent.
  • Missing icons for some faction hulls and their blueprints
  • VFX during warp on the coercer are detached from the ship
  • Navy Cormorant dirt doesn’t accumulate correctly
  • Corporation emblems do not immediately update when a new logo is set. This includes the initial default logo after creating a corporation.
  • Thunderchild ship clips through the Assets in Upwell Hangar
  • Player’s ship performs a re-dock animation when moving the camera back inside of an Upwell structure
  • Battleships are sometimes located too low in Upwell Hangars causing them to overlap the dock
  • When switching to the capital sized hangar, all ads about attacks on the structure in the Upwell Hangar disappears
  • Camera can be zoomed in close after switching to a capital ship in Upwell Hangar
  • Ads located on and near the dock do not change status during attacks on Upwell Structures
  • The Zirnitra’s Triglavian Powerball pops in and lingers when changing ships in the Upwell Capital hangar
  • Applying a SKIN in the Upwell hangar hides fitted turrets
  • Applying a SKIN in the Upwell Hangar will jostle the active ship
  • Emblems not visible on multiple ships docked in new Upwell Hangars
  • Emblems fade out briefly before reappearing when a SKIN is applied
  • In some cases some lights are flickering constantly inside of the Upwell Hangar
  • Strategic Cruiser models do not update when changing subsystems in the Upwell Hangar
  • Erroneous VFX on the Nightmare - We are currently rounding up the tigers and returning them to their cages
  • Erroneous VFX on the Stork - We blame the tigers…
  • Erroneous VFX on the Stiletto - Further tiger mayhem…
  • Phoenix now shows VFX when warping and while in siege mode
  • Machariel no longer shows erroneous VFX
  • Bustard no longer shows erroneous VFX
  • Enforcer no longer shows erroneous VFX

Miscellaneous

• Graphic Settings: Optimize Settings for Quality does not update the Ambient Occlusion setting

Native Mac Client

• On Macs with an Intel Graphics chip there are sometimes black lines visible on some Ambient Occlusion settings. Workaround: Disable Ambient Occlusion.

User Interface

• Some Corporation logos may overlap the slot in the Personalization tab
  • SKIN changes are not immediately reflected in the Fitting Window’s Equipment tab
  • Sorting by EM in Paragon Loyalty Points Stores may not always reorder the items
  • Switching to the Personalization tab while simulating a Citadel will instantly switch the view back to the Equipment tab
  • Corporation EverMarks value will not appear higher than 1000. This is a visual error; the EverMarks are still being earned correctly.
  • Rarely, an IRIS agents may not offer a mission to a character within their Station. Missions may still be accepted remotely.
  • The Jita IRIS agent can appear twice within the Paragon agents tab of the Agency
  • HyperNet Relay window tab does not load properly. Work-around: Switch to another tab and then back to the initial tab by using navigation arrows in the top left of the HyperNet Relay.

Photon UI

• No plus icon in the Chat window header - You can still open the Chat Channels window via right-clicking on the Chat icon in the Neocom

NES is unavailable. More than 1 person visits the NES at a time and it buckles. :joy:

NES lacks pictures:

Has worked fine for me on each account so far…

1 Like

Im logged into eve, and every 10-15 secconds or so CPU usage spikes (up to 30% CPU on one client, which pre patch was staying at about 5%), my client freezes, the cpu % goes down to normal, and then the cycle repeats. Game for me is currently unplayable now, had no issues pre patch ;(

4 Likes

The Frontlines data has not been added to the /fw/systems ESI endpoint

2 Likes

I have quite a bit of performance issues now when docked into an Upwell, I get about 30 FPS compared to the locked 60 I had before. I suspect some optimisation is on the way as soon as undocking is complete the performance is right where it used to be.

4 Likes

The docking camera in stations resets every time you dock and it shows the ship from below or other otherwise impossible to achieve angles.

1 Like

Wrong ship displayed for this pack. Same for the Gallente pack which shows an Exequor instead of the BNI.

1 Like

The Advantages data is not visible via ESI, it has not been added to /fw/systems or to its own endpoint

1 Like

Spanish traslation its bugged

https://gyazo.com/e639746bda2542f30ce8e4fe1e8f161d

https://gyazo.com/ff4d484f6478d03c35356fc8f4d48261

https://gyazo.com/7ae6b1475d183c4f5f1f35702500e24f

1 Like

I dont know what has changed to cause the game to lock up constantly and hang, there were no issues apart from doing 42+ jumps and the game would bomb out to the desktop, the uprising patch is causing issues and its currently unplayable for me, i dont know why something has to be messed with when its working, these things annoy players and cause them to leave the game.

2 Likes

Amd FSR does not work in window. Does work pooor or almost not work in full screen!!

This was an issue in a previous patch, I believe it got better. Now though, it’s REALLY bad - it’s not just Upwell either, it’s happening in Jita 4-4 for instance, and on the outside of Upwell Structures as well (I’ve seen it on at least one Keepstar).

1 Like

New EverMarks button in the corp wallet broke the UI, and it’s in way too prominent a spot - replacing far more important buttons

7 days free Omega time in game store when you log in, get it from store!

:christmasparrot:

3 Likes

regression : transparency applied even with “disabled light background”.

2 Likes

noticed a big increase in fps. , how ever fps tanks when in a citadel dock.

the Upwell consortium emblem on the docking platform is backwards.

Corp wallet tabs screwed up in the existing UI. Yay.

I only tested this once, so not sure if it will happen. Went in to an upwell structure and had no other ships, so clicked ‘Board my Corvette’ to see a second in action, and the camera did not go to the new ship, nor did it fix properly to the original.

Also, despite having a really good GPU (I am running in Linux though, but my FPS has always been silky smooth), the hanger is noticeably slower.