Version 19.06 - Known Issues

Yeah, this explosion :boom: glitch still ongoing.
Screenshot 2021-07-13 151116

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw that for the first time today.

Has a glitchy look to it.

1 Like

Issue: I canā€™t get past the ā€˜ā€˜logging inā€™ā€™ screen on the client. Launcher launches it, but it just stays stuck trying to authenticate meā€¦

Do you talk to people in person with such a socially deficient and condescending demeanor in the same way you address them here ? Actually, on second thought, you probably donā€™t get out much to have real life exchanges if you consider this acceptable social discourse. Rudeā€¦

have tried sunglasses?

@CCPlease, week 3 is ending, can we just fix it or itā€™s too hard to pinpoint this visual bugā€¦?

Iā€™ve just been to Caldari space in the past few days, compared to where Iā€™m usually active (Minnie space) some of those Nebulae are indeed ā€œFar too brightā€. In fact, pan your camera and you probably have 1/3 of a chance to fill up 80% of the screen with ā€œAlmost Whiteā€ due to the Nebulae. On modern screens with nice high Dynamic Contrast Ratios and good quality monitors that produce decent brightness, it certainly hurts the eye ā€œA LOTā€!

I hope something is being reviewed about this by CCP or CCP may soon have to display disclaimers at start of the game like many others nowadays that ā€œSome Lights may cause Epilepsy in some individualsā€¦ā€ blah blah blahā€¦ to avoid a lawsuit if people were sent to hospital with thisā€¦

1 Like

there are brightness controls in-game and also on your monitor to reduce glare

i quit

When I dock while looking at the map, I hear an extremely loud sound that sounds like an airplane and my visual isnā€™t inside the station but the exterior of it for about 5 seconds.

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine

Explosion graphics for the Amarr Crown Imperial Fireworks do not show on screen.

Was at one of the Parade sites, could hear the explosions but no visual. Another player was there shooting Minmatar Fireworks and those explosions could be seen.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.