Version 19.07 - General Feedback

Because it’s installing updated to the launcher. The patch notes are basically ‘WE GAVE YOU NEW ADS!!’

2 Likes

I hope there is something big in the pipeline as these “patches” are pathetic and they are making you look really inept

4 Likes

Kind of remind me of the kind of patches CS and Everquest get

1 Like

“ehi guys here the new patch note for the 31 august”
“oh cool, whot is it ?”
“we fix the police skin for the golem”
“…”
“it was breaking the game so we fix it, cya in the patch note”
“…”

1 Like

Kinda funny. But also disappointing. Where is for example fix for imicus? Its broken, always has been.

1 Like

3 Likes

Has CCP changed something with regards to filterbox focus? In the past when I opened my item container, i could immediately start typing something and the text would come up in the filter text box. Now I have to click into the filter box first.

im so sick of this fcking celebrations

1 Like

I presented my feedbacks @CCP_Dopamine 1.4k lol keep increasing i need to update view stat ! was not bad… There is more where it come from…

My humble feedback @CCP_Dopamine

Pretty much summarising many past and future feedbacks in this thread ! Bonuss : i present some example solutions … additional contributions more than welcome \o/

Also please give me a reason to set your AIR project straight and bring some consistency, efficiency, systematic and professional perspective …

Why i will do that if you will ignore ? Hide? Why we give feedback even set aside provide solutions … ? If it will be ignored?

I really dont get these event sites.

Is it just Resource Wars, but even more awkward ?

Just grab a venture and enjoy

Yeah those are the part I dont understand

Was insurance modified as apart of this most recent patch? I don’t see an entry in the patch notes, but capitals received a significant reduction to their insurance cost and payouts.

Not only capitals but also all other tech 1 ships have had their both of costs and payouts reduced significantly.

According to my wallet log, for example, the drake cost 13,405,780ISK and had 44,685,935 ISK payout for the platinum insurance at least until 20 August.
Now they cost 8,067,205 ISK and has only 26,890,694 ISK as payout.

c8ae46686efc6524fa04c1521758d3e2

Lost your ship and insurance doesn’t cover your loss ?

No Problem !

Losing your first ship is just the beginning - it’s an initiation every pilot goes through.

• Recover your loss & get revenge !
  • 110 PLEX to exchange for millions of ISK
  • Spend ISK on ships, weapons & more
  • Come back stronger & better !

STARTING FROM $4.99
BUY PLEX

6 Likes

Its not Elite Dangerous Rebuy

Its supposed to BE a loss

ffs

More importantly why;

Is the Caldari Union Day event missions just mining now?

Why cant I buy Union Day SKINs with PLEX, why must I buy them with Cash Money this time round?

2 Likes

In many cases we pay them to hunt bugs and test things for them, paying them to ignore us is starting to seem like what it is, pointless.

Since when can you warp to corpses without having to bookmark them first? That’s a really neat, cool change. :smiley:

1 Like

You don’t even have to warp; just click scoop to cargo if >150 km. It will warp for you and scoop when landing.

1 Like

I use them as really intimidating bookmarks.
Nothing says “go away” like an astroid field with dozens of corpses wafting gently through space in odd places out on the edge of the grid.

1 Like