Version 19.07 - Known Issues

I’ll just put this status here so that it’s easier to find.
1v1 Destroyer Proving Filaments are not working and are being delayed till next friday.

Eve webside under Patch Notes - Version 19.07 is a wrong patch version .

Greetings,

The following page will list patch notes for all updates within this release (Version 19.06). We invite you to join the player discussion about the content of this release on EVE Online forums:

The drone tab is broken when loading multiple groups of drones in the drone bay on fitting simulation.

afternoon o7

not sure if its just me, doubt it, the launcher doesn’t have the link for patch notes anymore. (bottom left)

FYI, after the patch on 01/09/21 the patch notes link is no longer present in the launcher

Edit: I should read up

@CCP_Dopamine You can add these to your post for ‘Known Issues’.

These Market issues have been active for way too long, some of them for well over a year now. Also there’s a Bug with the Contracts Window when searching for a specific item. It won’t find and/or display the specific item that’s been entered into the search option.

No Market Listing
(No option to place market buy/sell order)

Men’s Yoiul Stormchasers Cap
Men’s Yoiul Stormchasers T-Shirt
Men’s Yoiul Stormchasers Pants
Men’s Yoiul Stormchasers Suit

Women’s Yoiul Stormchasers Cap
Women’s Yoiul Stormchasers T-Shirt
Women’s Yoiul Stormchasers Pants
Women’s Yoiul Stormchasers Suit

No Market Listing
(can place buy/sell order - will show item with market search option)

Men’s Biosecurity Response Team Mask
Men’s SoE Enhanced Biosecurity Mask

Women’s Biosecurity Response Team Mask
Women’s SoE Enhanced Biosecurity Mask

No Market Listing
(can only place buy/sell order if item is in hangar - won’t show item with search option)

Women’s ‘Farsight’ Augmented Spectacles

Wrong Market Category
(Items are basically invisible to buyers looking in correct Market category)

Men’s Imperial Stargate Crew Shoes
(Listed in: Apparel / Women’s Clothing / Footwear)

Women’s Sisters Of Eve Advanced Combat Suit
(Listed in: Apparel / Men’s Clothing / Outerwear)

Women’s Capsuleer Day XVII T-Shirt
(Listed in: Apparel / Men’s Clothing / Tops)

2 Likes

No, no. You did a far superior job :+1: …it is still missing today, is this intentional?

I’m having a really large download right now, I don’t know what it is and I don’t see any notes for it either.

Still not fixed.

9 Likes

Is ccp trolling the player base with patch notes ?

I guess fixing the game is now irrelevant.

the Abyss still dropping 1v1 Destroyer prover event filaments (valid until Aug 31st). It’s Sept 4th.

It’s not a bug. It’s an update to reminds players of eve’s golden age in 2000s.:grin:

An unchangable UI window so that players cannot mess up the spacing by narrowing the window but CCP breaks the display anyway.

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine

The Log-in packages for Union Day YC123 are marked with Amarr logo and color instead of Caldari logo and color.

Granted this is a limited time event but little bugs like this breaks immersion and makes CCP look unprofessional, like a bunch of garage amateurs.

I’ve already posted about the ‘Search’ bug in Public Contracts, here’s another bug. Searching for ‘Want To Buy’ contracts of a specific item shows ‘Want To Trade’ contracts of that item for other things instead of contracts wanting to acquire that specific item.

8 Likes

Maybe this is a lore thing, indication that the Amarrians own the Caldaries wholesale so are considered an Amarrian subsidiary at this point.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they use that as an excuse to cover for their shoddy work.

3 Likes

It’s not only the drone bay affected

Cargo Hold too

Nine days into September, still getting 1v1 destroyer filaments valid until Aug 31st for drops in the Abyss…

When you have a Reactivation timer on a Nullifier module and jump a gate, the visual circle around the module disappears. If you click the module, it appears again.

Starting any account from the launcher just gives me an error in LogLite of “exitCode -1073741819”