Version 20.03 - Known Issues (MAC)

Great!!! Problems with mouse gone in macOS 12.3
How to make an idiot happy:

1. break something
  2. wait
  3. fix it back
    Profit!

Iā€™m on an M1 Pro MacBook Pro, and I get the same ā€œpurging shared files from the shared cacheā€ when I open the new launcher - fresh install. Can we get some information here please?

This seems quite widespread, and it totally stops me launching the game - thatā€™s a bad bug!

For anyone experiencing a purge or verification loop in the launcher, we have a beta launcher available with a number of fixes that should resolve your issue. Youā€™ll also gain access to some cool new features!

To switch to the launcher beta simply:

1. Open your launcher settings via the settings cog in the top right of the launcher
  2. Select Tools / Cache
  3. Select Beta under version type
  4. Complete the launcher update process
  5. Enjoy your new beta launcher!

If you continue to experience issues or need assistance, make sure to contact customer support & our GMā€™s will help you out.

3 Likes

The beta solved the purging indexes popup for me.

• Flipped all stations, so that the hangar traffic is showing correctly in the Intel Mac client.
  • Readjusted stargates, so that jump tunnels are showing properly in the Intel Mac client.

Thank you for that!

1 Like

The problem with Ice belt respawning seems to persist after yesterday patch

Thanks for fixing the mouse issues while rotating the camera, using the action wheel and moving windows. It was such a pain. I love you for this fix <3

Iā€™m experiencing this too, and an M1 iMac. Something like undocking from a Fort just freezes everything for about 15-20 seconds of spinny-wheel-of-color. Ditto jumping through a wormhole or any other session change.

The other oddity is that the little icon in the very bottom-left just spins and never loads. Perhaps thatā€™s related and perhaps not?

resource_loading_eve_mac

Ice belt respaw seems to be solved on some systems. However thereā€™s some systems where the ice belt is empty and isnā€™t renewed. For example Tsuruma (0.5)

For me it does not show the orbit route anymore. I think this is a new issue.

When selling an item the number of items and sale price overlap.

The opacity slider mostly doesnā€™t work. But on one toon it turned itself on when i opened the map in space. It has since gone back to not working.

Is there any update on corp skill plans in the mac client?

Seems like a pretty big thing to be missing and it makes some things pretty difficult.

Hi. Iā€™ve just posted an update here: Delayed deployment of Personal Skill Plans on native mac client - #23 by CCP_Caffeine

1 Like

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.