Version 20.03 - Known Issues (PC)

I thought I was going insane!

Enter key not working. EBR-231478

Also neocom issue from last patch still not fixed. I’m guessing you no longer care for that…

mint_

I can confirm this report.
Environment audio sounds as unpleasantly loud random noise when client is accessed through the beta web browser.

Disabling the environmental sounds toggle abates the assault but the noise continues to bleed through along with the GI selection mouse-over audio.

Audio disable works just fine though.

EDIT

Audio disable works just fine once you can get to the option toggle!;
Requires character selection then settings selection via neocomm because:

The [Escape] key binding as a keyboard shortcut to the settings configuration panel is disabled on Brave browser.

EDIT2

I would happily move this post to a more appropriate thread if one exists.

CTRL+SHIFT combination for unlocking is inconsistent. In some accounts, CTRL then SHIFT fails, and SHIFT then CTRL works. Other accounts the inverse is true.

Also, the text of the right click menu when you change ammo on your guns overruns the menu box

you mean this Dev Blog?

“Compression in stations will have a different efficiency depending on the type of resource that is being compressed, except moon compression will not be available.”

and

“Rorqual, Orca and Porpoise will be able to do compression in space but will require specialized modules for it. However, only the Rorqual can compress Moon Ore in space.”

you might want to read and pay attention and quit your baseless crying, moon ore was never mentioned to be compressable in stations/upwells ever!

1 Like

The in browser launcher has white noise over all sounds. I am using Microsoft Edge browser.

Creating market buy orders can’t be completed by hitting Enter key. Used to work before.
Is still working for sell orders and modify orders.
Please fix this, my muscle memory is killing me

I have the same or a similar issue with the PC client and the only “solution” so far is to disable audio completely.

You have added two items that take high slots with the Cores and the Compressors. Can you at least split the difference and add a high slot to these ships? Or at least the Porpoise?

Honestly, I am not sure why you didn’t just include the compression into the core, whether it is being used or not, equipping a core would allow compression.

Thanks.

Graphics is a bit slower after the patch and seem to use a bit more memory, even on lowest settings. It is a mystery to me how the new reflection stuff that isn’t even drawn on low quality settings still impacts performance…

And CCP why did you go back on your promise of adjusting the Neocom minimum width back down again? It requires just 1 number to be modified back to a previous value.

2 Likes

That’s because Pocos were not changed. The gantries were changed and they show the new stats.

REDNES

I’m going to suggest that the new Compressor bpo’s will become available after DT today, not when the new theory became live, but then that’s a theory too of course, c’mon already.
Still waiting

That’s intentional and for good reasons. You get a Praxis for free for 0 ISK every now and then via events, while other BS need to be build and cost a lot of ISK to be created. Praxis (and Gnosis) also outperform other BS by a wide margin for ingame activities and are in general totally overpowered for free handout ships with 0 skill requirements.

There is nothing to be fixed with the Praxis. It is absolutely reasonable and was long overdue that this ship gets the nerf hammer compared to other ships of its class.

REDNES

I’m finding if my screen goes into screensaver mode, on resume, all windows are black and I have to restart the client.

That’s what happens when undocking from Jita and Perimeter also.

all right, great that the compressor blueprints are now in…

Just waiting on the skil books still… not gonna pay the insane prices buying the last of the pre-seeded books

same for me

On some chars I could remote inject them, on some others not.
Nothing on ORE Market nor LP store

Thanks for that last bit. Saves me a pointless 40+ jump journey into outer ring. :slight_smile:

you’re welcome. Direct injection works in Outer Ring / the Forge. Doesn’t in Sinq Laison / Essence and Black Rise. That’s only based on my chars in those places. Could be different for other players. Or some time to sync everything.

Where did you find them at? I’m sitting in Jita and still don’t see any BPOs for the new compressors