Version 20.03 - Known Issues (PC)

WTB COMPRESSION MODULE BPOS AND SKILLBOOKS PLZ

sob2

3 Likes

orcas and porpoises have jump drives now?

check the fuel bay info on top of it
Bad Description?

Fuel is needed for activation of Industrial Core

That is intentional. It was stated pretty early that this would be the case.

1 Like

See last I read they said “All battleships” if they decided against it again then they didn’t make it clear in the patch notes.

edit: oh they did put it in the new patch notes my bad

Thanks for the clarification :smiley:

I feel like you did not read the patch notes. The original patch notes way back when compression was getting reworked, moon ore was only going to be compressible by the rorqual. That was walked back on. Now the Orca and Rorqual can compress with a specific new high slot module. Without that module, you cannot compress.

Same thing for me, but only for my character in Jita, other ones in other systems work fine.

Compression has always been available in structures that have a reprocessing service installed. That is to continue (as I read and understand the update dev blog).

Since the update this morning, the game FPS drop a lot.

Yea. Reflections seem to be quire demanding. Not sure why we can’t just disable them. Between that and still broken audio big fights are going to be even more laggy.

1 Like

Yes they did directly on QNA … next time watch dev blogs

1 Like

You can’t click links of Skillplans posted in chat (by someone else) and open them for yourself.
EBR-231466

We should be able to compress anything in a station that was compress-able before. Because it wasn’t possible to compress moon ore in stations before, all the written material has said they would not ADD moon ores to station compression, after the change.

look like the Shipboard Compression Technology is not being seeded on the market place

I think you just are unable to read/understand what CCP has said.
They specifically said moon ore would be compressible via rorqual and orca only. They never once said anywhere that they would allow it in a station.

Right now compressed ore doesn’t show the estimated value… Maybe it’s because the price it’s gonna be reestimated?

ice fields not despawning/respawning.

1 Like

wait a couple days it new and has to be sold on the market before it can give a est value. but beware that that value might be inflated or deflated by bad actors to get you to sell at the wrong price

1 Like

When the Capital building thing is implemented, will it affect all capital sized ships? IE: Orca,Rorq,Provi,Ark,Cheron and such or just faction Dreads?