Version 20.03 - Known Issues (PC)

How do you release a patch which fundamentally changes the skills and the equipment needed to continue a core activity of the game, then “forget” to seed the skills and the blueprints?

Mind boggling.

1 Like

structures have always used a module to compress … what have u been smokeing ?
nohting changes with compressin in there …

Day 281 (or so it feels like) of loggin in and 2 accouns having a different sized neocom:
one: the old, comfortable one (that has no issues with its ‘smaller’ size
two: the ugly big brutish one that taunts me everytime my eyes divert too much to the left and screams “Why have you not locked your neocom on this account!”

The little tiny stone in my shoe keeps grinding and grinding with every step. Only it’s not my soles that wear out but my sanity.

(Overdramatic? Maybe…but come on - it can’t be THAT hard to set the minimum size back to the old one, right?!)

5 Likes

Just tried in 1dq refinery (Tatara with maxed out refine for everything) and no option to compress moon goo. I can compress normal ore (the window does not automatically close and is annoying as ■■■■ BTW), didn’t have any ice to try that.
Reprocessing moongoo works perfectly fine so it’s not some kind of missing structure module.

Hold Shift and drag a stack of things onto an empty spot in a hangar. That opens the dialog. Sadly, it doesn’t work from remote locations.

REDNES

u didint say nohting about moon ore … and as i said … nohting changed in struture compression … including not adding option to compress moon ores in there … unless i missed somethin in the previous posts about this …

Diamond rats now do market pvp :wink:

2 Likes

To be quite honest not being able to compress everything in a structure is stupid, how the hell can a ship do it and yet a structure that can already compress ore and ice cant? like wtf are you stoopid

1 Like

ahh … same thing as ive been useing … jsut first time i saw the “divide stack” or really looked at it …
hoped for a little difrent option :slight_smile: like divide stack by x … so it splits one stack into 10 or so :slight_smile:

ow well thanks anyway …

Yeah, wouldn’t that be nice?

REDNES

could you please bugreport it from within the client (through F12 window), right after you have tried to do it? Thanks! :slight_smile:

grafik

Is this supposed to be 0.00 m³? :joy:

REDNES

2 Likes

Yes. Normal veldspar is 0.10 m3 and compressed is a factor 100 smaller so 0.0010 m3. With normal rules of rounding that’s 0.00 m3

2 Likes

CCP said moon ore would be compressed by ship not stations, they never said you could compress the moon ore in stations,

1 Like
  • Addressed an issue with Ice Belts not correctly completing after the belt is depleted. This time we mean it.

Try again CCP…still not working lol

After this patch game crashes after selecting a toon. I click on the character, hear a normal station ambience noises, but the screen is black, then i get “exefile.exe is not responding” messege. Tried changing graphic settings, running game as admin, running client check, fullscreen, windowed fullscreen and windowed. Any idea how to fix this?

1 Like

POCO Attributes tab is still showing old shield values :frowning:

The sound “The asteroid is depleted” is gone… not working.

Praxis does not have any of the new battleship bonuses.

Can confirm this to be true
Pls fix