Version 20.03 - Known Issues (PC)

The patch notes said the skillbooks would be seeded in hisec, but I’m also hearing a lot of people say it will only be in ORE stations. Any chance you can confirm which is the appropriate market? :pleading_face:

Can we get an after-action report: Were all 50 retrieved by players before the event ended? How many were actually returned to ORE?

Since the patch, Autofill does not work on contracts. For example, I type in the name of the person I’m contracting a courier contract to but the auto fill options do not come up as I’m typing. The same for the destination station as well.

I agree I am currently sat in an ORE station with required items to trade for the Skillbooks and nothing is available,

Did anyone find the skillbooks for compression yet seeded?
Or are they still not here even a day later?

No BPOs and no skill book, lame patch and lame excuses.

BPOs were seeded after downtime today, the skill books not so much

Hey there… does it just appear to have lost the history of older inputs or does new input not get saved? That is, if you would now put “CCP karkur” in the input field, will that not appear next time when you start typing CCP? Could you please file a bugreport from within the client (through F12 window) right after reproducing the issue, and I’ll take a look. Thank1 :slight_smile:

Any updates on this? Still have not been able to log in since the patch.

Things that make you go “hmmm”

• Aggression against a customs office gantry in High-Security is now a Suspect act, rather than Criminal.
  • The maximum shield hitpoints of customs office gantries have been reduced to from 10,000,000 to 500,000

True. But that’s not what the description says. It says “Jump Drive Systems”.

This is probably intentional. Makes you make choices as far as fit, rather than being able to fit everything you could possibly want with slots to spare.

Cannot post corporation skill plans to an ingame mailing list, and have it go out to other members of the mailing list that are not in the corporation. This is a problem that just occured when you dropped the last patch. Please either up the number of skill plans you can personally hold, or fix this problem. It only says that the skill plan doesn’t exist and to select a different plan.

The same issue applies to things like Fleet Invite or Create Fleet Advert. You can’t just press enter anymore to accept the Advert as is.

REDNES

wayward particle effects when warping up to a gate

1 Like

Hitting enter while making market orders no longer creates the order, need to use the mouse on the buy button.

1 Like

I think some ore does not compress correctly. Take Brimful Sylvite:

Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 10.53.29

its the only one if found so far, but could be more, and this is after we had 2 DT already so not a transient bug

grafik

The misplaced display issues with the right click menu also affects the range input field of the dscan window. Previously, the numbers were only moved 1 space to the side so that only the 3 in 14.3 was partially hidden behind the arrows but now everything but the 1 is hidden.

REDNES

5 Likes

Can confirm same

@CCP_Paragon , @CCP_Swift

why is this not anymore in the 20.02 known issues for pc but for mac?
when is this fixed?
did u care about that?