Version 20.03 - Known Issues (PC)

This issue wasn’t fixed by the implemented right click menu fix today:

Bookmark names no longer overlap with arrows in the context menu.

REDNES

NULLSEC ANOMALIES DOES NOT DESPAWN!!!

WE HAVE COLOSAL AND ENORMOUS EMPTY AND STUCKED 2 DAYS ALREADY!!

1 Like

same with Ice Anomalies in Nullsec

found a bug this ore is the normal size after compression Compressed Brimful Sylvite

Can confirm, Pollucite as well

The ice belts in Halaima, Kamio, Piekura, and Aakari are bugged. The fix made it worse somehow. It had been pretty stable for a while.

When you warp to a player structure in the right click space nested menu, it will some times send you to the wrong structure.

The bug from 1st day of the compression test is still there.
Skill Fleet Compression Logistics is not working.
I have Rorq with t2 core active, capital moon compressor active, and skill Fleet Compression lvl 5.
The default range of the compressor is 144km. With skill, it should be 216 km, but no changes with buffs in the info of the module, no changes in the tooltip of the module.
When I try to compress ore with a ship in a fleet in the range of 160km from Rorq, I receive an error “No ship in your fleet has active compressor” when I do so from 143km - everything is fine.

AND this bug which I reported already via bug report in Test Server and yesterday, is still open, no1 cares about it, and it is not in known issues. How?

1 Like

Capital Shipboard Compression Technology

• This advanced skill enables shipboard operation of ORE’s new materials compression technology. Each level unlocks specialized compressor modules for use on capital ships equipped with industrial cores.

Except that you have to be level 5 to use the Capital Moon Ore Compression Module at all. No levels about it.

1 Like

Yes the history of the autofil has been removed - new entries start working as they should, will there be any chance of getting the old history back?

This, and Polucite and Brimfull Sylvite that does not reduce in volume when compressed - surely these are known issues by now?

1 Like

Hey guys. Just weighing in on the Audio Issue with the “Asteroid Depleted” message.

I had two accounts running last night. One pilot in an orca and one in a covetor. I was still getting the Audio message from “Aura” around 50% of the time. However when i was getting the message it wasn’t coinciding with any rocks dying. It seemed to be happing about 10-30 seconds after the rock had popped.

Not the end of the world. Just thought it might be relevant while you are looking for a fix.

Dear CCP,

even after DT today ore sites are still broken :frowning:

1 Like

ORE ANOMALIES ARE EMPTY!!!

2 Likes

Except that it’s exactly what it says, level 1 unlocks the regular asteroid ore compressor, level 2 unlocks ice, level 3 unlocks gas, 4 is mercoxit and 5 is moon ore.

Same here, more GPU usage when nothing should have changed.

2 Likes

Acknowledged The bookmark issue’s been resolved.
But when do we any update for the bastion module ?
@CCP_Swift
@CCP_Paragon

we got bugged out and empty ice anoms in southern high sec - never respawned after patch

We have a lead that we are currently investigating and hope to have it solved soon™ ; thanks to everyone who made reports, it was super integral to the investigation of the issue.

@Aandala_Uanid, You are correct, they are known issues ; we’ve updated the known issue thread to reflect that, apologies for the confusion.

@Beaute_Suprenate , this has also been added to the known issues and is something we are working on getting fixed , apologies for the confusion.

Apologies if the formatting of this messaging is confusing as well, I’m not hugely comfortable with the forum tools but the website did ask me not to spam replies, so I am attempting to comply.

1 Like

grafik
More fun graphics glitches. This was never an issue in the past. How can you break this game so badly with an otherwise so good patch?
REDNES

2 Likes