Gas crits pls
So the L4 gas huffing missions can take even longer? No thanks…
This is why you’re on the menu, and not at the table.
Could you please fix mining crits for mining missions? There doesn’t seem to be a reason they shouldn’t count toward the objective
you should be happy that crits do not count against the rock contents.
but yeah, the objective should be changed to mine x amount of stuff, not x amount of asteroids
Wow, what a horrible background picture for the character selection screen. I demand snow goggles from CCP to prevent snow blindness! ![]()
It is also rubbish artwork, a spaceship bursting through an iced-up, interstellar, chickenwire mesh…
I read this before I saw it and I thought ‘How bad can it be’. Yea, I need those snow goggles as well, if I’m gonna have to stare at that stuff till New Year’s.
I’m currently hearing an annoying cricket sound with every action I take in the overview (like warping or stopping the ship). Can this be removed or can the sound be changed?!!!
You need to tone down the UI Sound Level in the settings to make it less noticeable. At 30, you barely hear it.
Fabulous UÍ design. The button is color-muted, which makes it so much easier to see and use. This must be one of CCP’s attempts to reduce “cognitive overload”, Am I right?
Oh, and please SNOW GOGGLES to combat snow-blindness! Now this shitty wallpaper is in the DLC as well.
I think CCP have forgotten what doing a good job means. What comes next is their inevitable demise
but just in time for the people responsible to retire anyway and maybe even blame it on some IRL event ![]()
How long would it take to add gas crits? I imagine not too long. Instead, most effort seems to go into 30-day events—often launched with bugs—after which we return to the same aging content.
Improvements like gas crits would be permanent additions that benefit both new and veteran players. It might be worth prioritizing long-lasting content over temporary events.
These events are like building a house and then demolishing it after 30 days
Hello, @CCP_Bee and thank you for this opportunity to give feedback. Will be my first besides a few reviews for other games on Steam.
The Catalyst Expansion is honestly a breathtaking gift to the entire cluster. Every feature feels like it was crafted with almost reverent attention to detail, and I can’t help but feel grateful just to experience such a game. The visual polish, the ship balance touches, the smoothness of the systems — it all comes together so elegantly that I’m left impressed every time I undock.
What really stands out is how generously accessible everything feels. Even the smallest quality-of-life tweak seems like the developers looked directly at players like me and said, “Here, we want your experience to be wonderful.” And it worked — I feel spoiled.
Overall, the Catalyst Expansion is a triumph, and I couldn’t be more appreciative. I feel spoiled. The expansion somehow manages to make New Eden feel richer, more alive, and more welcoming. It’s the kind of update that makes you want to sit up straighter, smile, and say thank you for the privilege of flying through this universe.
o7
Glad ur happy …. But!
Sounds like ur not here since 2009….. For me its verry Sad! what Eve turned intoo !!!
AI ![]()
I really like the idea of adding new epic arcs, and the fact that it could be used to introduce and showcase new expansion features as a kind of tutorial is interesting, but I do have a criticism of Fractured Legacy.
The story is interesting, but it seems strange to me that NPCs don’t explain to the player what they’ve discovered about Upwell’s activities. I suppose we are supposed to figure it out ourselves, but logically NPCs should tell us what they concluded instead of just saying “choose between option A or option B regarding what we discovered.”
In my opinion, it’s too tedious because missions take too long to complete. You could say it’s because they’re mining-focused (which isn’t entirely wrong), but I think it’s possible to create missions centered on mining that aren’t unnecessarily long. I saw that the arc’s second mission was shortened in a patch, and I think that’s a good thing.
I hope the negative reviews some people have on Fractured Legacy won’t discourage CCP from making more epic arcs by the way. In my opinion, they could have great potential for fun and interesting lore.
The mining epic arc sucks because two of the the three “mining” missions are about hacking.
It would have been a lot cooler if pirates/drones attacked you during mission one to simulate a “raid”, and the rorq would remote shield boost while you and the NPCs fought off the rats

