Version 23.02 - Catalyst - General Feedback

this event is riddled with bugs once again. but hey… ccp isnt even embarrassed by it.

4 Likes

Why not make it so that players with certain roles in their corporation that deal with money and CEO etc. can become mission agents and create a loyalty point store when the own a station.

So in my one person corp, I can make missions for myself and give myself stuff for being loyal to myself? Yes, please!

Oh, you have to have more than one member?

I have 20 alts. Yay!

Not exploitable at all.

1 Like

no, people outside of your corp do the missions

AND you have to keep your loyalty point store stocked

So I make a dummy corp to feed my corp missions.

So you think players are going to stock a loyalty store themselves for other players? They already have that stupid “player missions” stuff in the game people barely touch, where the rewards are always a joke trying to catch newbies to do undervalued grunt work.

2 Likes

Freelance missions? It was DOA on release; I gather they haven’t improved upon it?

Nope. Still a waste of screen space.

1 Like

Freelance jobs fills this purpose. And like it has been pointed out – it’s a complete joke.

If you want to simulate missions in your corp, best do it as ‘‘projects’’ or as rewards through a contract system.

1 Like

The freelancer series of Projects can do this line of play. Does it need more works and tweaks? Yes, but what else in EVE is fully fleshed out?

Lovely, after a long hiatus the much loved Multi Startup Fail Weekend is back.

1 Like

Feedback/Suggestion for “convoy” style events like the one we now had:

If you’re handing out PLEX for kills like that, give us a “top damage in a hauler hull” or “top damage in another hull type” category.

My Torrent outdamaged 75% of the other pilots on the Nyx killmail in Chesiette.

1 Like

The system of Jita has become independent from the Caldari.

The system will be administered by CONCORD, who will control sovereignty within the system, in collaboration with EverMore.

EverMore has stepped in as the acting police force, managing piracy and customs enforcement within the system.

As a result, capsuleers with poor standings or at war with the Caldari will no longer be attacked while in Jita.

Now that Jita is under CONCORD Sov, when will we get way sto fix concord standing? Or can we now start buying free pirate passes with EverMarks since tha private and corruptible enterprise is responsible for policing?

2 Likes

Where did you see that?

I read the New Eden News YC128-05-12 Jita Under CONCORD Administration and didn’t see that anywhere in it…

EDIT:
Thanks to @witchking42 for posting a link to the Patch Notes containing that info…

1 Like

Patch notes…

2 Likes

If I understand this correctly, you still need good Caldari Navy standings to reap the station trade tax benefits - but the system itself is CONCORD.

Unless I’m mistaken this just made Jita the center if the universe and sets the other major trading hubs on a path to obsolescence.

Plus it’s probably a ganking buff…

Thanks, obviously I should read the patch notes more often…

So it seems CCP/FC is now looking to remove standings, basically eliminate the repercussions of player decisions…

In my opinion that’s a move in the wrong direction… If anything, there should be more ‘Accountability For Actions’…

Guess the old ‘Actions Have Consequences’ mantra will soon become a memory of bygone days..

5 Likes

I guess with Concord (system) standings it makes it easy for anyone with negative Caldari standings to access Jita, and it shouldn’t impact gankers in the least (they already buy off CONCORD).

Actions have consequences- unless it’s in Jita, and only if you’re not a ganker…

I wonder when the 50% loot drop in Jita will be changed…

As a result, capsuleers with poor standings or at war with the Caldari will no longer be attacked while in Jita.

Unless I’m mistaken, that statement doesn’t pertain to personal Security Status… It pertains to Capsuleer Faction Standings and more specifically, it allows access to Jita Trade Hub for players enlisted in Gallente and Minmatar Faction Warfare…

So yeah, it’s definitely a removal of ‘Actions Have Consequences’…

I can’t stand CONCORD, but I guess if it brings in more Gallente and Minnie FW players this awful, awful change that I absoutely hate will have at least one tolerable effect.

FWers, welcome to Jita! We locals spread our arms wide! No need to drop your enlistment to go shopping any more!