Version 23.02 - Catalyst - General Feedback

You can not “flee” from the filament and “let it spool up”.

You activate the filament and you need to stay at( I think) max 2500m from it. If you leave that area, filament gets spent, canceled and you cant activate another for 15 minutes PLUS you cant safely log off.

So basically- if someone is hunting you, there is no escaping without 15 minute MORE WAITING that nothing happens.

And if you do not have enough of filaments- say good bye to your ship, unless you are properly set up.

And just to prove my point- I went and did trig highway in my Avalanche with 3bil worth of PI in it( OK, I am lying, it was DST named “Avalanche” with 1,6bil in it, but you know- it sounds better)…

Nobody asked me anything. Not even guys in Uedama or jita…

So yes, this is waste of time(!!!) mechanic that helps NOBODY and makes this game absolutely no better in any way possible.

For me, it would be MUCH BETTER if CCP would allow MORE players into Trig space. Damn even make some systems 1,0 trig space, where Trigs themself have security and wont allow bad gameplay.

It is very sad state of affairs in this game, at the moment.

Huge corps hold null space in which they are doing absolutely nothing, null space is bland and nobody is going there, and HS is populated with people that gets in game to live in stations.

So why the flying fack would they put even more barriers for regular people to go into the space?

What I meant is that you can flee by activating the filament in a safe spot.

The smaller filaments have very little time for any chasers to find their combat probes and find your spot, enough to get away from people who aren’t already set up and actively trying to combat probe your location.

The earlier you try this, the better.

I just leave that here.

5 Likes

Need a facepalm reaction here.

That’s not the only problem with that info window either.

This is how it shows the character to me, when I open it in my default size:

Clickable buttons are overlapping with tab names and no bio/description/employment history/etc is visible in this window, can’t even scroll to it.


If I want to actually read his bio, and other stuff, I have to significantly increase the size of my character info window:


It would be a reasonable expectation that if one increases the size of character info window, then this problem will go away:


Fenris, please stop this nonsense! This is not professional or even acceptable! It looks like a 5-year-old kid is doing the programming on your game’s UI! This is embarrassing.

9 Likes

I agree 100%…

2 Likes

a 5-year-old kid is doing the programming on there game’s UI!!!

2 Likes