Your update now has a phantom “Unclaimed Rewards” in my opportunity ui, even though I have no unclaimed rewards. Please fix this!

Your update now has a phantom “Unclaimed Rewards” in my opportunity ui, even though I have no unclaimed rewards. Please fix this!

When I noticed this happen I would ;
Click opportunities tab
Click daily goals
Click the small home icon
Then click All and it pops back up.
Not sure if that is the correct pathway though it had worked for me.
The Depth of Field option is still broken. Just now I docked in a station and noticed that the anything but the ship was blurred. Checked the settings, DOF is turned off. I had to turn it on, close the settings, open the settings again and turn it off to make this nauseating uselessness go away.
Unsubscribe button too confusing for you?
“We made a small adjustment to something. Here’s a 500MB patch.” - CCP
Wait… you’re not new are you? This happens all the time.
More like every time.
Some people like it. Don’t be self centric. Just ignore the message and delete it. ![]()
Where is that unsubscribe button? On those Vanguard messages there was none? Is it not in the messages but somewhere else?
It’S not about the message. The message is fine. It’s about getting it TWICE. Consistently.
Reading comprehension really has gotten down the drain in recent years.
Where do you see an Unsubscribe in the ingame mail client? ![]()
I found it near the top on my email.
In game? I apologize for missing that part- just block it. Block the sender.
But I don’t want that. I want to get these mails as I am somewhat interested in the lore. My issue is just that I get them twice every time. ![]()
No luck ![]()
I wrote back to the pilot, we are now friends.
A new problem has appeared today. When one tries to Log Off, the confirmation dialogue box briefly appears but then closes half a second later. Therefore, to change character, the only option is to Quit, and restart client. Is happening on all accounts.
Bug report filed as well.
You can also hit Enter on your keyboard after clicking Log-Off
As I said before, my neo come still claims I have unclaimed rewards when I dont.
How does that enable scams?