Version 23.02 - Catalyst - Known Issues

I just got the same infinite line as well when I had something locked that warped away from me. This line in my picture is pointing straight downward and has not disappeared when the target warped away and when I warped to a different spot. I am also not moving at the moment.

This is the same WITH movement, as indicated by the line with the circle towards the top left.

When doing PvE in anomalies or DED’s etc, the ‘show info’ screen for the rat does not show its ISK bounty anymore. Pls fix

Fantastic news about CCP’s newest UI/UX achievement: It is now possible to break the Char Info window by opening too many in rapid succession, for instance when you switch through lots of chars in a system to figure out who they are/what corp they belong to. If you dare to do that, you end up with this

These new systems are so amazing, so robust, so convenient to use and so cognitive overload reducing.

4 Likes

And yet another (albeit) minor issue with CCP’s great new graphics for missiles:

Texture overlap mitigation has never been CCP’s strong suit.

2 Likes

Doesn’t the overview show that? I haven’t ran a ded in a few years but I’ve never known bounties to be under the show info and I just see it on the overview

The ‘Show Info’ window on Pirate NPC’s always showed it’s name, hull class, threat level and bounty amount…

Course it’s been a while since I’ve checked so I don’t know now… However in the past it was always shown there…

well. MS windows scans every file, like 3-4 times. And this game contains about 45000 of small files..

lost connections 4x in the last 20 minutes anyone have the same issue?

Improved UI for character Show Info windows.

Holy cow are you bad at this. You have absolutely NOT improved anything with the char info window, you have made it even worse than before. Now the god-damn char portraits scale with the height of the info section. On top of that this scaling happens with every window you open, meaning there’s always stupid UI noise when you open a window as this picture changes shape every single time. This system is not even efficient. It first moves the pic into the center and only then scales it to the height of the section. You see these two steps happen with visible

Even a modest number of titles and roles leads to severely cut-off portraits:


Extreme examples result in this

Who in their right mind thinks this was a good idea? Where has this person or these people learned to code and design UI/UX even? Did they win their license in the lottery or what?

Of course, knowing you and your approach to fixing this idiocy, you are just going to remove titles from the info section or limiting the number of visible titles or some other douchebaggery instead of just not doing this stupid dynamic image scaling that serves no logical or experience-improving purpose. So go ahead, make the game worse for everyone again like you did with the courier contracts.

Reference of previous bad iterations

7 Likes

Wow. I didn’t notice it on my characters at first, because my title section is contained. But even if you have minimal titles there (1 word), it still crops the character portrait. I think the more correct term to use is ‘crop’, rather than ‘scale’. But in either case, this is extremely bad.


4 Likes

And this is still happening:

Client sometimes won’t let switch hulls. There is no error message, just the new hull is undockable, and uninteractable. Fitting window looks whatever you wanna call it above.

3 Likes

Character portraits are distorted into the wrong shape when characters are in faction warfare.

2 Likes

Can we please just have the full (edit: square) character portrait, sitting flush top left? I think that would be the most straightforward solution.

1 Like

With the 2026-03-18 patch every carrier that had tubes full of fighters just got changed into 6 fighters. So de facto a LOT of carrier pilots just got robbed. You may want to issue a statement regarding this before the horde of tickets comes rolling in to customer support.

4 Likes

:anguished_face: weren’t they unloaded in the fighter hangar?

Unloading your fighter bays will populate the missing fighters into your fighter bay.

1 Like

tried around with new patch… had to do the unload reload for my super now i have 1k dps less.. from 17500 to 16500 ?? and the advanced fighter skill doesnt seem to add any dps at all

1 Like

This is because they haven’t made the change over yet. They are giving us time to train the skills before springing the change on us. Once it’s required, the skill will add damage.

Are you guys aware that profile pictures are being arbitrarily cropped? I don’t see that on the known issues list… Titles and faction war membership are causing the profile to automatically resize and distort the character image.

1 Like

@CCP_Kestrel On the current event, mined Scordite is being undercounted by the progress tracker; I currently have over 24000 m3 in my hold, but am credited with only 22800 m3 on the tracker. Furthermore, ore from mining drones seems to be totally excluded. Pretty poor QA…

1 Like