Version 23.02 - Catalyst - Known Issues

I have reported this many, many moons ago.

This is working as intended. Contracts are sorted on creation date first and you can sort on completion date, but per 100 they are on creation date.

The reply is, is that this is such a niche problem that it is not worth the dev time to fix it.

I sometimes have that I need to go 5-6 pages back to see the correct completed contracts as I complete more than 500 (corp) contracts in 4 weeks. Known issue, no fix planned

1 Like

oh yes, they prefer working on nonsense ideas.

I mean realistically nonsense like switching the camera around when you undock or adding the super weird cargo space visualiser behind mining ships was done by interns or computer science students doing their mandatory practical portion over a month or so.

Okay then. Niche problem or not (I think it’s pretty universal, most people just haven’t noticed it), the solution shouldn’t be that difficult to do. It’s just a ‘‘sort by’’ problem. But what do I know. Maybe it would take days to get it fixed.

1 Like

The intense flicker from missile hits is still there, but as a player it feels like there’s only one dev working with eve <10 minutes per day. Been some 3 weeks now.

5 Likes

You can turn off missile effects to save yourself from blinding or risk of seizure until they fix the issue. Unfortunately this type of bug is low priority as it is not game breaking. If they knew how long it would take to fix it, it would be fixed already.

1 Like

CCP screwed around and we find out again.

1 Like

..lol…

Encrypted UI is the latest Feature™ from CCP, the only assured way to prevent intel from leaking to your enemies even if they can see your monitor(s). :thinking:

:smirking_face: :psyccp: :ccpguard:

After todays patch if you open the character screen it then keeps opening itself after every session change.

1 Like

Indeed. Every session timer change, like jumping a gate/wormhole, will open your Character window on the other side.

Only way to “mitigate” this, is to keep it open and minimised.

What’s bizarre is it does not happen in NullSec. Only happening on my HighSec character.

We’re aware of this issue and a client-patch should be coming soon™

2 Likes

The Hotfix is out but where is the patchnotes for it.

CCP, you said Omega icon was only going to be displayed if the sub was about to run out. I have more than a year’s worth of subscription. I don’t want to see this useless (to me) icon at the bottom of the Neocom.

4 Likes

You can always add more time, it is never too much. You know you want to.
– CCP

:thinking: :psyccp: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Has anyone figured a workaround for character portrait not properly updating?

https://imgur.com/a/GNTbNo9 - HUD changes color when rotating camera in space. To be completely honest, I don’t know whether it’s a bug or a feature.

would be cool if that was a feature,

Unactivated SKINs in Paragon Collection do not show up and are uninteractable. First time I am seeing this. It was okay yesterday.

1 Like