Version 23.02 - Catalyst - Known Issues

some people need larger neocom. The medium mouse size works for me.

What a disgraceful move, CCP. I noticed weeks ago that the German client lost its double-digit after comma value. Instead of making the client better for all, you have made it worse for everyone. And there’s not even a mentioning in the patch notes about this change, as this was clearly done well after the initial patch). This is so in-character for CCP. Users point out real issues, suggest a fix that improves the game for everyone, but CCP uses this information to go above and beyond to screw all users over and make the UI more deceptive and misleading. Way to go.

And to make this even funnier:

Your filters do not work to filter out the scams. All these 62500 m³ contracts are scams that use the horrible UI to trick people into accepting a contract that’s too large, even though they filtered out anything above that value.

CCP, you really are a something else for using community suggestions to sabotage the community.

3 Likes

I’m not able to expedite PI from a container to the Launchpad.
Also, unable to Re-Route from the factories that are sending PI to the Storage instead to send it to the LaunchPad as the storage is filling up now !

Not sure if this is an issue since the expansion, or just an issue today.

Ideas’ ???

Edit : Temp Fix for This

Set mouse pointer back to normal and I can expedite again
(I saw a post earlier mention large pointers and un-able to place a command centre or something like that) - Setting my pointer back to normal allows me to Expedite again.
thanks to @ThyphoonAnubis for this.

2 Likes

you could not do any of that

no one would miss you

This is a longstanding error, but contract history cannot be sorted by completion date!

Below I have posted images of 3 pages of my contract history. As you can see dates are incongruous between pages! First page shows contracts from between Feb 15 and Feb 5. So, that would allow one to assume that on the next page contract history starts from Feb5 or Feb 4. But no, there are several dates in there later than Feb 5! In fact, contracts from Feb 15 still appear as far back as on page 3, even though page 3 should be in January already.

How does this even come to be? These are not some auctions where parties claimed items/ISK at different times. These are item exchange contracts with a clear completion date. And the client cannot sort contract history properly.

And another error: sometimes the industry window reverts to Alpha clone max job number for manufacturing/science jobs, even though the account is Omega. The result is that it won’t allow you to start new jobs, if you have exceeded the Alpha limit. The only solution is to log out and log back in again.

“Enter moving mode for messages” is not working, I cannot move the text boxes.

2 Likes

having the same issue.

Bloody hell, now my floating notification box is broken as well. I needed to move it away from the big system notifications because they were overlapping thanks to CCP. Now the box is stuck at the top of the screen. :unamused_face:

Yay, Moving Mode is fixed again. Now, if you could please fix this as well, the world would be a better place again:

PLEX transaction history is stuck in endless loading since yesterday.

(Edit) Here’s the LogLite error:

Formatted exception info: TypeError: __str__ returned non-string (type NoneType)

Common path prefix = c:/buildagent/work/4e00ffe7f5d454f0/eve/release/v23.02

Caught at:

<pre>/packages/bluepy/__init__.py(63) CallWrapper
Thrown at:
<pre>/packages/bluepy/__init__.py(54) CallWrapper
<pre>/packages/uthread2/bluepyimpl.py(31) inner
<pre>/eve/client/script/ui/shared/neocom/wallet/panels/personal/plex/transaction_entry.py(185) update_async
<pre>/eve/client/script/ui/shared/neocom/wallet/panels/personal/plex/transaction_entry.py(204) get_transaction_data
<pre>/packages/plex/client/repository.py(117) get_transaction_log_details
<pre>/packages/plex/client/repository.py(185) _cache_transaction_log_details
<pre>/packages/plex/client/message_bus/request_messenger.py(80) get_log_request
<pre>/packages/plex/client/model/invoice_attributes.py(109) __str__
self = <plex.client.model.invoice_attributes.InvoiceAttributes object at 0x0000026F9F9FE748>


1 Like

Will probably be like that till after the PVP Fest ‘‘winners’’ have been announced.

I don’t see the connection between the error and the contest. I’ve read the discussion where you’ve linked my post and the theory that someone in CCP used the event to distribute free PLEX to someone is a bit far-fetched. Just a type of a conspiracy theory that can appear in events where a lot of PLEX is involved.

So… yeah… I’m just reporting an issue. That’s all.

It was a joke.

Oh… ok :slight_smile:

Me:

2 Likes

After yesterday’s outage, that CCP still has not commented on, chats are still broken. Local shows me the same characters in different systems that have been there since yesterday evening and after several log-offs.

2 Likes

Also, when will you ever fix this?


(infinite blue line extending below ships)

3 Likes

I don’t have this.

It’s not your alignment trajectory in tactical overlay, is it?

1 Like

The shuttle is flying to the left of the picture, not downwards.

I can’t remember having seen infinite blue lines but I get random white lines stretching into infinity sometimes.

I couldn’t tell what ship it was from that tiny picture. I thought it was a Vengeance/Retribution, but wasn’t certain of it. I asked just to be sure, because not 100% determined what ship it is and what direction it is flying.

Also: alignment trajectory and ship’s longitudinal axis can be unaligned. It happens immediately after you change alignment on your ship and lasts for as long as it takes for your ship to get aligned. It’s a tiny window of time, but it’s there.

1 Like