Version 23.02 - Catalyst - Known Issues

Funny new Photon thing: When you press ESC two times very quickly (which is something I sometimes do because I accidentally pressed ESC instead of F1), you kill your UI and all windows disappear. Except for things already in your Neocom, they are just gone.

You can even remove the map but keep the probes in a transparent surface floating around space.

4 Likes

EVE doing glowy stuff again…

1 Like

PLEX given for PLEX FOR GOOD shows up as Uncategorized in the transaction log. I’m probably going to forget what that was in a couple of months and end up writing pointless support tickets.

make your own note for it.

Updated known issues for Capsuleer Day

1 Like

@CCP_Swift pls fix the Ore m3 mined by mining drones doesn’t add to the Capsuleer day task

It’s cute you think they read this forum. I’m frankly amazed they bothered updating this post at all.

Event tracker;
Mining is not counting drone yield nor critical mining yield toward the crokite/plagioclase goal

1 Like

event data sites not despawning
event combat sites not able to be captured
hello Quality Assurance

travolta

3 Likes

also T2 exploration frigates are not allowed into exploration site…

I was told there would be Starkmanir SKINs. I have checked the in-game search tool, market, event reward track, and login gift track. They are also not available from the Quartermaster Trader.

Fixed

The Warpath Defense Complex located in Minmatar space becomes 300/300 Secured but the time continues to run. As a result, the site does not generate a loot crate.

2 Likes

This event is already a great show of what CCP thinks of its players. Just absolutely lovely consideration for us from them. :innocent:

4 Likes

Probably because an interdiction nullifier would completely trivialize the dangers in there.

I’ve seen the lockdown trigger in Strategic Infiltration on successful hacks a couple of times.

Event combat sites cause sporadic standings loss with opposing faction from -0.001 (sort of meh) to -0.345 (significant). Keyword here- sporadic, e.g this happens out of blu without apparent system

3 Likes

i think they for sales

already in known

And with today server patch event data sites (Warpath: Intelligence Cache) have 0 loot. Another epic win XD

Update: problem could be specific to Gallente space

Update #2: problem with missing loot appears to be solved (~1215 UTC)

5 Likes

Yeah I see the Maelstrom one in the Capsuleer Day pack now, but I don’t think that was added yesterday. Anyway, my issue with the 30 April patch is now resolved.