Version 23.02 - Catalyst - Known Issues

Hey mate! Sorry that I didn’t see your message earlier in the day. It’s extremely rare, and generally functionally impossible, for us to make changes to the game without having a downtime, so in this case “soon” was the soonest possible moment that we could affect such a change - the following downtime. I appreciate that this is a piece of knowledge that we often take for granted, so will look to be more clear in the future.

But yea, the reward track was extended by a day so those that missed the login reward will have the extra day to get to the final reward.

4 Likes

In some cases people who tried to claim the reward using this method were able to redeem that same reward again after todays downtime. If that was not the case for you, then you may need to file a support ticket to see what occured.

For the cerebral accelerator, the expiry date will remain on the 23rd but that is for the consumption of the booster - if consumed before the 23rd it will still continue to give its benefits.

2 Likes

It may be easier if I re-phrase it:

After tomorrow, the people that waited gonna have a dual reward screen? Otherwise they lost a date no?

I just said I made my decision fully knowing the outcome, I don’t want anything back, good riddance 5000 EvePoints, I’m happy with my decision, I’m just curious.

I always forget to click claim.

These events are annoying.

Yes, they lost a day, but they also gained a day to be able to claim the reward, so it’s a moot point.

Cropping of portraits is a known issue, but according to the patch notes it was fixed?

It doesn’t look like anything happened at all with this issue:

Portraits are still being cropped. Did you forget to apply the patch?

2 Likes

Remove the docking animation text CCP. Total ■■■■■■■■ this.

2 Likes

Looks cropped to me.

1 Like

the selected item windows do not update in real time anymore

if you are lets say 50 km away from a hack can and only have 30km lock range,

you press the can in the ov, and the selected item window say 50km and the target icon is grayedout/ not active

then you hit approach and burn to the can at 0 and the selected item window still say you are 50 km away and cant lock the can from that window, clicking the can in the ov updates the selected item window

same thing when you warp to things, the selected item windows never updates whit the new right comands untill you press the ov after you have came out of warp

bug report : id ebr-60315

1 Like

We’re investigating an issue where ctrl+shift+F9 will crash the client.

2 Likes

Definitely confirmed that it happens. This is ridiculous.
1461633818363691090

Getting this from loglite

Exit code: -1073741819

At least you can log back in this time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yeah, please fix.

while you guys are in there fiddling with the code can you maybe add a disable graphics option in the same vein as disable audio that just stops the graphics module from being loaded in the first place? The ram reduction would be monumental thx. ultra potato mode doesn’t achieve the same thing, even if the graphics aren’t rendering it’s all still in memory taking up space so it can be instantly toggled again without delay…

5 Likes

I can also confirm crl+shift+f9 will crash the client

I rather enjoy the new feature.

This is now resolved with a client hotfix. If you had experienced this issue, restarting the client will fix it.

2 Likes

Fix confirmed.

No Patch Notes for the Hotfix? What caused it? This was so random that it’s quite intriguing.

3 Likes

The Accelerator Flashpoint in Palmon is not spawning and has not done so since the patch. Palmon is a Fortress system and used to have a spawn. Since the change to remove hi-sec spawns. It has not spawned. Eta on fix?

1 Like