Version 23.02 - Catalyst - Known Issues

Lower your standards if you play EVE

1 Like

eve has become the crappiest character farming garbage ive ever seen in my entire life, today alone i log in and there’s 10 new account in the system i call home all brand new…these losers ruin eve and any chance of enjoyment…it’s gross.

4 Likes

Do Warpath system bonuses and Edencom Fortress bonuses not stack in Fitting Simulation?

I am currently moving an Impel and have 629k EHP in any Amarr system (from the 7.5 % Armor HP bonus) and the same EHP in an Amarr system that is also an Edencom Fortress (which gives 10 % Armor HP bonus).

When I use normal fitting with active mods, the EHP jumps up 19k.

Warpath track has not extended…

Capture

You forget something?

4 Likes

travolta
FC WHERE FIND EXTENDED TRACK

4 Likes

Patiently waiting for patch deploy. Still…

1 Like

And now extra dt…

1 Like

hamster-hamster-driving

TECH SUPPORT EN ROUTE DO NOT PANIC CODING IS HARD

1 Like

Pointless extension with meh rewards, wasted chance.

1 Like

I had an issue during Last Event, that sometimes missions and FW didnt up date on the track. It appears it still having that same issue. I’ve had at least 1 mission on each character sometimes 2, does not count. Same goes for FW this time around. It seems random when it doesnt count.

1 Like

Whatever changes you guys did a couple of days ago totally nerfed Covert Ops Frigates.. Do you guys even play the game?

My Cheetah fit worked great just a few days ago and now it doesn’t work, it’s no longer cap stable, it’s slower on alignment and has lower power and cpu amounts…

Seriously tired of stealth nerfs constantly being done for no reason whatsoever…

1 Like

No hint of this on hoboleaks?

Doesn’t mean it wasn’t done…

I had to refit my Cheetah due to the stats that I previously listed being changed…

I don’t see any change to my (very tight) Cheetah fits.

It’s still as tight on CPU and PG as it used to be when I made it 5 years ago. And my other Cheetah fits are still right below the 3s align time mark where I left them. And when I compare the fit in Pyfa (which I haven’t updated in a while) I still get the same PG/CPU values as in the game, so nothing seems to have changed there either.

I don’t think any changes to the Cheetah were made.

Other causes are implants or skill boosts that changed. I assume you didn’t use implants with that fit, nor extracted skills that could cause it as this would be obvious causes of different behaviour of the ship.

Have you tried relogging?

I suspect your current skills somehow did not register correctly. Perhaps your Omega lapsed, or the skill server connection was faulty.

The choice of blue for the “Safe Sec” is terrible. Not only is it hard to read, it’s also a different blue from the 1.0 sec status blue (which would be much easier to read).

11 Likes

i think its fine

can you guys make it to where the players can use the test servers again some reason i was able to use it 8 years ago and now that im back cant get to it

you can use it when they bring it up for mass testing.

People were exploiting it, it’s unlikely to return in its former glory.

Basically you could bash structures on Sisi at your own leisure where nobody was going to show up to defend them to preview the loot they would drop if you were to bash them on TQ.

2 Likes