Version 23.02 - Catalyst - Known Issues

After the bad decision to rename all ores, it’s now very difficult to see what’s what in cargo and containers.
I’m one of those who would like the old ore names back.
If not that, at least make it possible to tell one from the other, e.g add a I, II, III, IV corner mark similar to that on T2 and T3 ship icons

7 Likes

Just confiming that I noticed you and/or your computer have issues with the game. As asked i will try not to interact with your posting and keep my offendedness about it to myself this time. I hope CCP reacts to your and/or your computers issues in a matter suitable for your personal needs. Thank you for letting us know!

1 Like

If you undid the name change it would still just say “Compressed” and cut of the rest.

Solution is maybe:

Veldspar Grade-I Compressed
Veldspar Grade-II Compressed
Veldspar Grade-III Compressed

Damn…..zero content………we can’t all be losers who play eve for 20 hours a day using scripts….there needs too be content for when the non losers who don’t farm Caharacters all day log on, remember we pay money too for content…….

Fix eve.

1 Like

In addition to the in space text not disappearing when it should, I am also getting these one random clients and nothing but restarting the client will fix it. Weird thing is, it will display normally if I leave the grid.U

until I get back to the grid where it went all white. At which time it will go right back to plain white.

If you open the Map for a couple of seconds and close it, the in-space texts will disappear.

That actually sounds more convenient then changing overview tabs. THAT can be unhealthy in null lol

Don’t you have Intel in Null? Do they always go mining with enemies in the system?

If you fit a Chipset on any ship and set a hotkey for the Mining Surveyor, you can use that hotkey to get all of the extra information on rocks, including a cargo indicator behind your ship.
Only thing missing is the “show survey results” UI which does not work.

3 Likes

Annnnnd the chipset is going back on the scanning boat. Thanks for this!

/msd

That’s the only relevant UI element about surveying though…

1 Like

CCP screwed up something with the bookmark brackets. Some are showing, others are not after you login.

1 Like

@CCP_Kestrel

Disconnecting and reconnecting during the Mining Arc missions resets the Agent’s starting dialog which causes an inability to complete the mission…

During the 1st mission ‘The Lost Pilot’ in the Fractured Legacy Mining Arc, I had mined half of the Veldspar when a disconnect happened… Upon reconnecting, I warped back to the site and the Agent initial opening statement started all over again… After I finished mining the rest of the Veldspar, the Opportunities Bar showed 15 Veldspar Asteroids mined yet the 2nd half of the Agent dialog never happened… As such I wasn’t able to target lock the Scordite Asteroid or the Communications Array to complete the mission objective..

EDIT:

After Downtime I logged back in and was able to complete the mission due to it being reset… Unfortunately I didn’t get the bonus pay for completing the mission within the specified time duration due to the disconnection…

1 Like

hello i have submitted a few tickets about the nullifier not working for the blockade runner. It seems like it still has not been fixed yet. only for the blockade runners does it not work everything else works as intended i guess.

1 Like

I don’t have a screenshot, but there’s a UI bug where the ship I’m in stays tethered and won’t let me do anything that requires being untethered. This happened while I was 26.2 AU from the nearest structure, and docking/undocking didn’t fix it. It only occurred once, so I’m not sure how to reproduce it.

How is it not working?

@Jiraan Maybe he has a Burst Jammer Module fitted on his Blockade Runner, which renders the Interdiction Nullifier inoperable.

3 Likes

Why is there a Minmatar logo on a Draugur hull? I don’t remember it being there before.
At first I saw it in the Paragon Studio so I thought it was some SKINr rendering issue, but no, the logo is there on the hull preview as well (I haven’t yet tested whether the actual hull itself has it).

All the Tech 2 Trig ships except the Babaroga have empire logos. That’s because they were developed by the empires by installing their own tech 2 hardware alongside the Trig components. You can read the descriptions for each ship to get a little backstory on the development process.

2 Likes

Thanks for that. Literally the first time I noticed it.