[VI.TA] Become A Wormhole Savage: C4 Corp Recruiting - Join Violence Is The Answer Today!

Looking for players that are looking for something better in space.

Come see us!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

The weekend is upon us, come do something different. Seek us out, either as a recruit or as an enemy in space.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Official, bump. We had an interesting weekend and look to have an even bigger one next week. Join now before it’s too late…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Stop by and say hello in our public discord, we might even talk you into treating yourself to a great group of players. :slight_smile:

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Still teaching and learning, still looking for more players out there who want more from their content and the players they play with.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Looking for more players, who are looking to better their content.

Join VI.TA , today!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Our group is growing, but we still have room for more player who want more from their content.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Looking to beter ‘Everyone’s’ content. Come take a closer look, you will not be disappointed.

Hope to see you in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Come see us in space!

Recruiting…

@Mr_Glaser

Recruiting any player that is looking to expand their content in and out of space.

We are a gaming community that loves to blow up internet spaceships together.

Hope to see you in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

The recruits are still trickling in and we love that. Players who are looking for more out of their gaming content is where we are. Come see us…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -_Jump to be Know_n

I have played this game for over a decade now; I have learned many things during this wonderful gaming journey, however the other day had me thinking about what ‘Risk’ as a player compared to my counterparts are taking. I get that everyone has their own path and all, and amazing in it’s own right, but I wonder if I still would love to play this game if I LIVED in space where ALL my ASSETS were protected by game mechanics?

EVE is suppose to be different then ALL other games…I guess I still have a lot of work ahead of me with seeing possible changes to Asset Safety. And I’m not talking about J Space being secure…

EVER, RECRUITING in HOPES for CHANGE!!!

@Mr_Glaser

VI.TA is recruiting!

@Mr_Glaser

**WHSOC -Jump to be Know**n

VI.TA is recruiting. Don’t waste another day in space without us…

This is an example of the type of content, leadership brings to our members often…here is a sneak peek into our world.

Check this recent WHSOC Content Video out if you are into that sort of thing. At 1:31 is when the real action begins…

If you listen closely you might even here my voice in game!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

VI.TA is seeking players. Yep, it’s that simple, we are looking for players who want to expand their knowledge as well as their gaming community. Don’t waste another day out there, come see us. You will not regret, jumping to be known!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

VI.TA is super active and looking for more players. Check out some of our activities this last weekend. We surely aim to please at WHSOC, this is a fantastic Jr. FC Roam that turned exciting within minutes of exiting our WH chain.

EVE CONTENT R’US

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

VI.TA is progressing nicely and we want more…don’t waste another day somewhere else, come see us for amazing community and content.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Is your corporation still recruiting??
Looking for some WH activity
27m skill point currently

1 Like

Absolutely, we are. Come see us in our Discord Channel listed in main post and thank you for stopping by!

@Mr_Glaser

Recruiting, official ‘BUMP’ !

@Mr_Glaser