[VI.TA] Become A Wormhole Savage: C4 Corp Recruiting - Join Violence Is The Answer Today!

We are looking for players who want MORE out of their content. Come see us!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Official BUMP, looking for more players who want more from this game.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

VI.TA is recruiting!

We have been adding players and they have been adding to our content. We WANT more…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Official Bump, we are looking for MORE players. Our community is growing and our accomplishments in space are a positive reflection of BETTER content!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

We are super active and want more players of all shapes and sizes.

Stop by and chat with us in Discord or even in game…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Things are rockin’ here at Violence is the Answer. New recruits are jumping into our Discord on a daily basis. Don’t waste any more of your game time, come see who and what we are in space.

We are here to ENTERTAIN!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

We are looking for more gamers who want more from their content.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hello fellow Gamer, we are always looking to better everyone’s content. Stop by and see what we are ALL about.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hello, im playing once again, and id like to join VI.TA . im a noob in the game yet, but i learn fast. all ive been doing is by myself, and i enjoy playing with ppl

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. I have been away from the forums for a few days. Yes, stop by and join our Public Discord Server. Once there, ask for a Recruiter.

Thanks for stopping by if you haven’t already joined our Discord.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Come see us, either to be Recruited or to give a GF in local.

Official Bump for an amazing Corp!
And if you don’t agree, come see us, let us change your mind about how much fun a fight can be…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Oh I visited you today through a random WH. Nice stuff you have there guys.

1 Like

WHSOC does apologize for all the system clutter, as we seem to have ‘concocted’ a nasty Russian virus!

However, we are currently ‘cleaning’ (with :fire: ) out our local system of this infestation of red kissing bugs from afar. Come back anytime, hopefully we can provide you with a proper introduction to our lovely, HOME.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

We are always looking for more players who are looking for more out of their EVE experience. Come see us!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Violence is the only answer we seek in EVE, come see us soon!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Come be a part of the fun. We only promote Violence in game while PVPing. Everywhere else, we are chill people looking for peaceful gaming with very little drama.

Come see us, soon!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Always looking for more players who want something more from their content. Let us help you find your EVE playing groove!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

whats you discord

just watch this video its very good