[VI.TA] Become A Wormhole Savage: C4 Corp Recruiting - Join Violence Is The Answer Today!

We are looking for players who want MORE out of their content. Come see us!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Official BUMP, looking for more players who want more from this game.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

VI.TA is recruiting!

We have been adding players and they have been adding to our content. We WANT more…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Official Bump, we are looking for MORE players. Our community is growing and our accomplishments in space are a positive reflection of BETTER content!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

We are super active and want more players of all shapes and sizes.

Stop by and chat with us in Discord or even in game…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Things are rockin’ here at Violence is the Answer. New recruits are jumping into our Discord on a daily basis. Don’t waste any more of your game time, come see who and what we are in space.

We are here to ENTERTAIN!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

We are looking for more gamers who want more from their content.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hello fellow Gamer, we are always looking to better everyone’s content. Stop by and see what we are ALL about.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hello, im playing once again, and id like to join VI.TA . im a noob in the game yet, but i learn fast. all ive been doing is by myself, and i enjoy playing with ppl

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. I have been away from the forums for a few days. Yes, stop by and join our Public Discord Server. Once there, ask for a Recruiter.

Thanks for stopping by if you haven’t already joined our Discord.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Come see us, either to be Recruited or to give a GF in local.

Official Bump for an amazing Corp!
And if you don’t agree, come see us, let us change your mind about how much fun a fight can be…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Oh I visited you today through a random WH. Nice stuff you have there guys.

1 Like

WHSOC does apologize for all the system clutter, as we seem to have ‘concocted’ a nasty Russian virus!

However, we are currently ‘cleaning’ (with :fire: ) out our local system of this infestation of red kissing bugs from afar. Come back anytime, hopefully we can provide you with a proper introduction to our lovely, HOME.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

We are always looking for more players who are looking for more out of their EVE experience. Come see us!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Violence is the only answer we seek in EVE, come see us soon!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Come be a part of the fun. We only promote Violence in game while PVPing. Everywhere else, we are chill people looking for peaceful gaming with very little drama.

Come see us, soon!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Always looking for more players who want something more from their content. Let us help you find your EVE playing groove!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

whats you discord

just watch this video its very good

We are always recruiting and looking for players who not only want to improve but to excel in ALL space.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council