[VI.TA] Become A Wormhole Savage: C4 Corp Recruiting - Join Violence Is The Answer Today!

VI.TA is recruiting for both US and EU TZ. Come see who and what we are in space!

@Mr_Glaser
WHSOC Executive Council

Have you ever asked yourself while tolling the ‘sweat and blood’ of your EVE Corp…god why do this day in and day out? (ie…Recruiting, management, teaching, and if you have time…make a little ISK on the side…)

I have a simple answer…don’t do it. Chances are, you love the baby you created but by the end of the day you’re ‘Burnt’ out of the game we HATE to LOVE.

If you get a chance, take a closer look at who and what we are in space. Most if not all your headaches of running your own Corp will disappear. All you have to do is join our little WH Corp VI.TA !!!

Why you may ask… CONTENT, CONTENT, and more CONTENT. Internal Structure where almost everyone enjoys their EVE gaming experience.

Does that not sound appealing? Make the move and join us, you will not regret it…EVEr!

@Mr_Glaser

Looking for more players. As we grow and add more, it expands the CONTENT we bring to everyone we encounter in game.

Come be a part of something more…

@Mr_Glaser

Come one, come all. We are always looking for those players that are looking for something more from their game play. Take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Our Discord Channel

@Mr_Glaser

Joined this corp few days ago, best corp ever! Very helpful and nice people! Come and join us right away!

1 Like

We are rapidly growing, flushing out in-active players until they return to the game, and recruiting more and more every day. Come see who and what we are in space!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

VI.TA is movin’ and shakin’ its way through WH existence. Don’t waste your time, come see who and what we are in space.

Hope to see ya soon!!!

@Mr_Glaser

As a diverse gamer, people are naturally looking for different things. However when you come across EVE, as a MMO, it tends to either repel or grab the gamer with both hands. I say this both as a long term paying player and I have been monitoring the recent CCP developer focus articles ect. CCP has always needed the gaming community and that in my opinion is what sets them apart from say other MMO’s who grab a trendy following, sell developed and redeveloped items and environments…then move on to the next project. Player Based Communities is what makes EVE the BEST MMO, not its graphics, nor its AI, UI, and every other kind of I in gaming. Please, CCP, when making changes, again please be mindful of what makes your game great…the player base and our scheming, building, fighting…keep the faith and keep focused on the things that matter most, players.

We are recruiting!!!

Stop spending all your precious time attempting to create a better future for your Corporation. We at WHSOC have specialized in integrating other corporations where they not only feel at home, but get on board with something greater. We are CONTENT Creators, and your members will not be disappointed!

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Come take a closer look at who and what we are in space. Content creation is not a new thing but a necessary thing in order to be successful in any game.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Now more than ever, come make a bigger difference in space. Chat with us, I promise your efforts will not be in vain. We are one of the most ACTIVE WH groups today and we make a difference in game, daily!

Jump into our Discord for any reason, we would love to interact!
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Come one, come all. We are always recruiting!!!

Looking for all types of players, who simply want more out of their gaming content. We not only deliver this, but encourage our members to create ALL content.

Naturally, this benefits everyone in the game. It’s what we do…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Jump to be Known

VI.TA is continuously recruiting players looking for more out of their gaming experience.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Jump to be Known

Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruiting. A redundant task but a necessary one indeed. Come take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space soon,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Jump to be Known

VI.TA is looking for more players. We are coming out of our best year (2019) of existence and are looking to make a major impact in 2020. If you want more from your gaming content, then come see us?

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

We are always looking for pilots who want more from their gaming content. Come check us out!

@Mr_Glaser

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.