[Villore Accords] Haven for Infomorph Soldiers

Thal asked to be left out of this discussion. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Give him my apologies, then? He was just the first example that came to mind.

1 Like

I will do.

1 Like

Before this gets anymore out of hand. Though I do love all the yelling, it is par for the course when the Great Commander of the Meritocracy is involved. I will not be answering any further questions here and ask that any inquiries be sent through Galnet.

Tristan Valentina,
GMVA Freedom Through Superior Firepower

1 Like

Being a Mercenary cloned soldier myself, I would like to remind everyone that we are firstly and for the most part mercenaries, who will take any job that pays well. As for our current situation, yes, we dont have muchā€¦ well we dont have anything really, except for our safe haven in Molden Heath, so any offerings as far as contracts are welcome no matter who they are from. as galm said again, we dont care about ideologies, or faiths, and etc. something you guys are seeming to forget.

And sure what we may have done in the past may upset you, which you have all your rights to be mad at us, but we only do what we are paid for no matter the case or potential backlash.

Now as far as our safety for what i am concerned about, As long as we arenā€™t going to be killed or capture by the empires for obvious reason then we are fine to take any job from any specific empire based group. Although we are aware of the risk and will most likely take them anyway.

If any of you still have any problems, go ahead and bring them so forth to Galm or I for further clarifications.

Call-sign,
Knight Guard Fury
Bosena Accords Signatory and Ceo

3 Likes

If you want a life outside the Empires you should consider moving out to our WH. We have many planets that would benefit from your skills, and Empire space is only ever a jump away.

I have a Valkyrie working with me on various projects right now and Iā€™m sure your experiences would be equally valuable.

In fact Iā€™ll make that an open offer, if Villore Accords donā€™t suit your needs in terms of a place to call home let me know. Iā€™m more than happy for you to live in our home but Merc through Villore if that is an acceptable compromise to everyone involved.

1 Like

I cannot tell you how to be a mercenaryā€¦

I am just a soldier and have no mercenary experience like you. But I know that ā€œwe only do what we are paid for no matter the case or potential backlashā€ philosophy is probably the main reason why CONCORD puts mercenaries into the same folder as pirates: valid and free-for-all targets. I know there is a difference between ā€œsecurity firmsā€ with paramilitary groups with mercenaries. They fight for the money too, but they donā€™t forget where their home is. They fight for megacorporations, they fight between themselves, but they donā€™t violate laws and codes of honor. Mercenaries, on the other handā€¦ mercenaries can work even for gurista, forā€¦ imagine that - Sansha, or even WORSE - for Federals!! And thatā€™s why thereā€™s little difference between pirates and mercenaries.

I cannot tell you how to be a mercenaryā€¦

But I can tell you how to be a soldier. I can tell you what does it mean, how it feels to fight and die for Honor and for those who gave you life and everything you haveā€¦ But I wonā€™t. There is no reason for a bird to teach fish to fly. They live in different worlds, in own domains - they will never understand each other. But the bird can tell how she can dive down, falling down with grace, stretching her body like a missile just to catch that one particular fish and eat.

As a soldier I myself often fight criminals. I hate criminals. Of course, I am not a cop, and mainly just fight a direct enemy of the State, but it doesnā€™t mean I wonā€™t shoot down a pirate or merc who will stand on our way. I try to be professional when I do my duty, but among all criminals, pirates, mercenaries ones whom I hate the most - are mercenaries, working for Gallente Federation. The reason of my hatred is quite logical - genocide of Caldari colonist by Gallente Death Squads. As they were reported, they were made out of immortal soldiers.

And it means that if I encounter immortal soldiers on service of Gallente Federation, I will exterminate them with extreme prejudice. I have no feelings to mercenaries or clone soldiers in generalā€¦ But those of them who will stand on Federal side - I will show them no mercy, in space, on planets, in stations, would it be in ships or face to face. I will find and exterminate every single one of them. And let it be known.

Direct threats against Villore Accords contracted Infomorphs will be taken at the value of the speaker, and at what is said. Commander Kimā€™s threats are of little concern to Villore Accords leadership, and we would prefer them to be followed with action.

I will state again for clarity that no Clone Soldiers will be employed by GMVA to engage in combat in the pendulum wars of Capsuleers. Our goals are grander, and our intentions far more humanitarian.

Tristan Valentina
[GMVA] Freedom Through Superior Firepower

4 Likes

Amusing. Some people still havenā€™t learned that Caldari Officer always follow her word?
Besides, it wasnā€™t much of a threat, considering my previous history with Villore Accords. I always treated them nothing more than just cannon fodder. The most amusing was killing Villore Accords right in Villore for extra effect. Unfortunately, I did lose a couple of ships in Villore itself, but, considering how many Accords I have evaporated in there it is even more amusing that none of them have contributed to my defeats in this system.

Well, what I can say. I wasnā€™t active indeed this year, and looks like the rats became too loud while the cat was sleeping. I guess I need to go on a hunt to remind them about their place in the food chain.

Meow.

I am not going to teach Gallentes lessons in humanity. Gallentes ainā€™t got no humanity. Theyā€™re the foot soldiers of a Caldari-hating, mass-murdering maniacal regime and they need to be destroyed! Thatā€™s why any and every son of a censored* we find wearing Gallente uniform, theyā€™re gonna die.

Now I canā€™t stop picturing Kimmy with cat ears and a tailā€¦

2 Likes

Well thats not unsettling in the leastā€¦

:astonished:

2 Likes

Itā€™s actually kinda cute in itā€™s own sort of wayā€¦

3 Likes

Might not be the best ideas thinking of your allies in such ways, a little distracting isnt it?

2 Likes

If Im going to have some extraā€¦ appendagesā€¦ Iā€™ll prefer those, that can damage the enemy.

2 Likes

We can get you some cat paws to go with the ears and tail.

2 Likes

I believe they are less efficient in handling weapons. I prefer fingers, thanks.

Why would you want weapons made out of fingers? Wouldnā€™t bullets work better?

1 Like

Well naturally that depends on just how good you are with your fingers.

1 Like

I dunno, Iā€™ve been told Iā€™m extremely good with my fingers, and I still wouldnā€™t want to shoot them at people.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty certain you know full when you donā€™t need to shoot someone to reduce them to a quivering wreck.

1 Like