VINDICTIVE : Recruiting Open (US/EU/DE)

Who the heck is VINDICTIVE?
VINDICTIVE or [VINDI] was created by a few corporations of some older players and some new eccentric players of new Eden.

The founding corps consist of [F-OFF] Federation of Freedom Fighters, [-R-3-D-] Guess My Safety, and [-T-5-] Monkey Empire Industries. All looking for one thing. To run an alliance without all the ball and chains attached.

[VINDI] is a highly operational PvP alliance that operates in EU and US time zones. Equipped with a very healthy killboard https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99009104/, every day we continue to grow.

We are inviting alliance mergers, corps, and single pilots to enter our ranks. into our PvP realm

Languages:
English
German

Time zones
Early EU <-> Late US

What we have to offer

Corporation Identity
This is handled by not micro managing corporations within the alliance and a allowing corps to create their own identity on their terms.

SOV
We own very lucrative space in Cache

Corp Systems
Systems are handed out to corporations after their vetting process that they can build their own infrastructure in and build their own identity with. These systems can be called home for your corp

Block Fights
*[VINDI] is part of Winterco and consistently fights along side our Winterco Family.

SRP
Ship Replacement Program - If you’re fighting, you’re spending money, and we as an alliance will do what we can to SRP what you lose for our cause.

Requirements
Corps:
10 Active Pilots (to join), must grow to 25+ within 3 months to retain alliance membership
Must enroll ALL corporation members on our auth services.
Must be a good fit with the alliance to retain membership.

Single Players
Reach out to any of the corporation within the alliance to request to join.

Contacts
Reach out to any of the following in game to join

EUTZ: Mavrick Jeffery
GER: Darvo Thellere or Lexo Mexo
USTZ: Justin Starr STARR or Mokey PYD

1 Like

good guys would recommend them.

We are good. I would recommend as well

We be PvPing out here. Come join in on the fun.

I Know most of the German Guys from Guesss my Safetey.
Grunchy Nerds which you will love when you get in with them :wink:

Recruitment is still open.

Contact me in game.

Looking for more PvP corps to join us in our endeavors.

Contact me either in game or through Discord (Justin Starr STARR#8251)

Another bump

Come join in on the fun.
Looking for more PvP corps to join us in our endeavors.

Recruitment is still open. Come and join us in Nullsec

Recruitment is still going. Come in and talk with us.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.