VINDICTIVE {Vindi}: Recruiting Open (US/EU/DE)

Vindictive

Who the heck is VINDICTIVE?
Well…
VINDICTIVE or [VINDI] was created by a few corporations of some older players and some new eccentric players of new Eden.

The founding corps consist of [F-OFF] Federation of Freedom Fighters, and [-T-5-] Monkey Empire Industries. All looking for one thing. To run an alliance without all the ball and chains attached.

[VINDI] is a highly operational PvP alliance that operates in EU and US time zones. Equipped with a very healthy killboard https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99009104/, every day we continue to grow.

We are inviting alliance mergers, corps, and single pilots to enter our ranks. into our PvP realm

Languages:
English
German

Time zones
Early EU <-> Late US

What we have to offer

Corporation Identity
This is handled by not micro managing corporations within the alliance and a allowing corps to create their own identity on their terms.

SOV
We own very lucrative space in Cache

Corp Systems
Systems are handed out to corporations after their vetting process that they can build their own infrastructure in and build their own identity with. These systems can be called home for your corp

Block Fights
*[VINDI] is part of Winterco and consistently fights along side our Winterco Family.

SRP
Ship Replacement Program - If you’re fighting, you’re spending money, and we as an alliance will do what we can to SRP what you lose for our cause.

Requirements
Corps:
10 Active Pilots (to join), must grow to 25+ within 3 months to retain alliance membership
Must enroll ALL corporation members on our auth services.
Must be a good fit with the alliance to retain membership.

Single Players
Reach out to any of the corporation within the alliance to request to join.

Contacts
Reach out to any of the following in game to join

GER: Darvo Thellere or Lexo Mexo
USTZ: Justin Starr STARR or Mokey PYD

Cool,nice video,

Keep on aRockin’, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump.

Bump.+

Bump.

Still recruiting for Corps or single players. IF you are looking for a home in nullsec, then stop by and have a chat with us.

If your corp is looking for a place to do PVP and PVE in Nullsec well then come talk with us.

Do you like to do Nullsec shenanigans? We love to do Nullsec shenanigans. Come join us and become one us us!

Looking for more corps to join us in our escapades in Sov Nullsec.

Contact me in game if you are looking to take the leap with your corp.

Looking for more corps to join us in our escapades in Sov Nullsec.
Come talk with
GER: Darvo Thellere or Lexo Mexo
USTZ: Justin Starr STARR or Mokey PYD

Still recruiting for Corps or single players. IF you are looking for a home in nullsec, then stop by and have a chat with us.

1 Like

Looking for more PvP corps to join our ranks and enjoy Nullsec with us.

Contact me in game.

We are still taking in corps. Stop by and talk with one of our diplos.

Recruitment is still open for corps.

If you are a PvP or Indy based corp and meet the requirements, or are close to, and would like to join us please reach out to me via in game mail or through Discord.

Discord ID: Justin Starr STARR#8251

Still open recruiting corp. Come talk with us.

do you have an in game channel that I could join for more information

Sent you a mail.

Still looking for corps to help defend Nullsec. Come talk with us.

Looking for more PvP corps to join us in our escapades our in Sov Nullsec.

Contact me by mail in game or through Discord.

Justin Starr STARR#8251

Still open recruitment for corps. Come talk with us and join us.