VINDICTIVE - Young 0.0 Alliance is looking for corporations

Hello dear CEOs and Directors.

Our alliance is currently recruiting corporations to join us in our shenanigans. Dont turn away and see who we are and what we bring to the table:

We are a freshly formed alliance that consists out of mainly two larger groups of people that come from multiple alliances. Since our leadership has bonds that reach multiple years back, we decided to now merge together under a new name to fullfill the plans that either of us had: To build a strong and independent SOV-alliance that provides home and stability for all members and that delivers good content and a rich environment for members and corporations within our alliance.

As full patch of the so called Winter Coalition, we are currently sitting in detorid with full access to all of the coalition space, moons, etc… Keepstars, Sotiyos, capital and supercap production are available and we are looking for people to want to get involved.

The focus of our more than 100 active heartbeats in alliance that are spread out between EU and US timezone is currently PvP although we do have a dedicated group of miners and industrialists. For people and corps that are aiming to build something that they can call ‘their home’ and to have an impact on direct alliance business, this is a great place to be. We do give the chance for everyone to have an impact and to be part of this alliance, while it is establishing their name withing the coalition and the regions around detorid.
Of course we can also come along with the regular offers in NS: There is SRP, yes. Up to Titans. Even rorquals, if fitted correctly. Alliance fleets, Coalition fleets, content around the clock. Good ISK-making possibilities because of the high valuable NS access we do have and also relatively low taxation.

Beside all the freedom and opportunities we offer, we also do have expectiations to fellow CEOs and directors:
We are aiming for healthy and growing corporations. The focus is not that important since we are improving all kinds of stuff we do. Of course we do need combat pilots, everyone does. But we also need someone who takes care of the production, someone who goes mining. A healthy alliance needs healthy members and healthy members means rich members. :wink:
The activity tho is the important part. Participation is the key. On the one hand, we do have a very short chain of command: Alliance Exec -> CEOs. That’s it. This means you guys need to run your corporation. We do not want to disrespect CEOs as leadership position by starting to run their corp for them. You are the boss, you decide what happens in your corporation as long as you guys do stuff within our alliance reglementations and your actions do not have direct impact on our alliance. As soon as alliance business is involved, involve the alliance leadership as well and everything is fine.
We also made the experience in the past, that very small corps will have a very hard time reaching the level of independance that we are looking for in a strong corporation. This is why we are aiming for corporations with around 20+ active heartbeats.
If you are smaller, dont worry. We usually find solutions for this. Either we find a good fit for you and your friends within one of our existing corporations, or maybe you have some friends that you can convince to join your corp before you apply to us? Possibilities might be there, dont hesitate to contact us.

If you guys have any questions or want to have more details on how we are running things, what the situation within our group is or if you want to hear some of our leadership dudes to convince yourself that we are not just delivering promises but also action, reach out to me.

To be honest, i am not reading forums every day so i want to ask you to send me an ingame mail if you want to reach out to me. The toon where you should send the mail to is:

Darvo Thellere (EU)
or
Justin Starr (US)

Best regards and i hope we will have a good place for your corporation to call home. o7

3 Likes

Removed posts that violated rules for this section of the forums.

Trolling, political attacks and badmouthing of corporations on this forum category are not permitted.

4 Likes

Still looking for corps to join.

Contact me in game if your Corp is interested.

Looking for corps.

Contact me in game or on Discord.

Justin Starr STARR#8251

Recruitment is going excellent, growing in numbers.
We are still looking for corporations to join.

Corp recruitment is still open.

Justin Starr STARR#8251

Corp recruitment is still open

Justin Starr STARR#8251

Poke :slight_smile:

Daily bump

Another bump

Corp recruitment is still open

1 Like

Still looking for more corps to join us in Nullsec.

Looking for more corps that want to partake in shenanigans in Nullsec.

Contact me in game if you want to find out more.

Recruitment is still open.

Contact me in game if you want to find out more

Come join us. Still looking for more corps to defend Nullsec with us!!!

Don’t be shy!!! come join us.

Bumpity bump. To the top!

Still looking for more corps to join us in Sov Nullsec.

We are still looking for new members!

Hello dear CEOs and Directors.

Our alliance is currently recruiting corporations to join us in our shenanigans. Dont turn away and see who we are and what we bring to the table:

We are a freshly formed alliance that consists out of mainly two larger groups of people that come from multiple alliances. Since our leadership has bonds that reach multiple years back, we decided to now merge together under a new name to fullfill the plans that either of us had: To build a strong and independent SOV-alliance that provides home and stability for all members and that delivers good content and a rich environment for members and corporations within our alliance.

As full patch of the so called Winter Coalition, we are currently sitting in detorid with full access to all of the coalition space, moons, etc… Keepstars, Sotiyos, capital and supercap production are available and we are looking for people to want to get involved.

The focus of our more than 100 active heartbeats in alliance that are spread out between EU and US timezone is currently PvP although we do have a dedicated group of miners and industrialists. For people and corps that are aiming to build something that they can call ‘their home’ and to have an impact on direct alliance business, this is a great place to be. We do give the chance for everyone to have an impact and to be part of this alliance, while it is establishing their name withing the coalition and the regions around detorid.
Of course we can also come along with the regular offers in NS: There is SRP, yes. Up to Titans. Even rorquals, if fitted correctly. Alliance fleets, Coalition fleets, content around the clock. Good ISK-making possibilities because of the high valuable NS access we do have and also relatively low taxation.

Beside all the freedom and opportunities we offer, we also do have expectiations to fellow CEOs and directors:
We are aiming for healthy and growing corporations. The focus is not that important since we are improving all kinds of stuff we do. Of course we do need combat pilots, everyone does. But we also need someone who takes care of the production, someone who goes mining. A healthy alliance needs healthy members and healthy members means rich members. :wink:
The activity tho is the important part. Participation is the key. On the one hand, we do have a very short chain of command: Alliance Exec -> CEOs. That’s it. This means you guys need to run your corporation. We do not want to disrespect CEOs as leadership position by starting to run their corp for them. You are the boss, you decide what happens in your corporation as long as you guys do stuff within our alliance reglementations and your actions do not have direct impact on our alliance . As soon as alliance business is involved, involve the alliance leadership as well and everything is fine.
We also made the experience in the past, that very small corps will have a very hard time reaching the level of independance that we are looking for in a strong corporation. This is why we are aiming for corporations with around 20+ active heartbeats.
If you are smaller, dont worry. We usually find solutions for this. Either we find a good fit for you and your friends within one of our existing corporations, or maybe you have some friends that you can convince to join your corp before you apply to us? Possibilities might be there, dont hesitate to contact us.

If you guys have any questions or want to have more details on how we are running things, what the situation within our group is or if you want to hear some of our leadership dudes to convince yourself that we are not just delivering promises but also action, reach out to me.

To be honest, i am not reading forums every day so i want to ask you to send me an ingame mail if you want to reach out to me. The toon where you should send the mail to is:

Darvo Thellere (EU)
or
Justin Starr (US)

Best regards and i hope we will have a good place for your corporation to call home. o7