🕸 VoidFury a new wh corp in C3

lowsec static

recruitment still open / recrutement toujours ouvert

We are still recruiting :slight_smile: if you need more info, just join us in game in the VoiFury recrutement channel :slight_smile: :parrotcop:

Still recruiting and looking for some great pilots to join us in our endeavors. Please contact us in game by messaging recruiters or joining the VoidFury recruitment channel. I’m sure you wont be disappointed : )

We are still active and recruiting ^^ :parrotbeer:

We are still recruting :slight_smile: :parrotbeer: / nous recrutons encore! :slight_smile:

Hiya, I’ll get hold of you in game later.

I am struggling to find an active corps who does a mixture of things.

I like to PvP with an alt, mine, huff, PI, ninja about etc etc.

Basically I like veriety and not be locked into any one thing for too long. I’ve lived in a WH on my own before citadels and really enjoyed the uniqueness that it brought.

The main thing for me is that I join an active group who do things together!!

interesting Jackdar :slight_smile: join our recrutement channel in game so we can talk more! VoidFury ( the name of the channel)

Hey, returning player here. Can you message me on discord Feem#0358

Feem I send you a friend invitation, because I cant send you a message otherwise lol

Hi there,

I’m kind of a veteran, returning to the game with a new character.
My English is good, but my French is poor…

Would the VoidFury corp be a good choice for me ?

Cheers,

Alex

are you sure you are active, can you post killboard as I looked up voidfury and there are 2 characters active?

Superscience, we are active yea. C3 can be quiet and we are mostly a pve group.

Axel DuLepicerie yea you can be a good match, join up in game at the recrutement channel.

We are still recruiting ^^

The recruitment still open :slight_smile: :parrot: Le recrutement est toujours ouvert :slight_smile:

We are still recruting :slight_smile: :parrotbeer: / nous recrutons encore! :slight_smile:

Open to recruitment, we are :slight_smile:

i was ordered to write something positive about corp,so here it is.
its best C3 corp out there,our recruitment is open and we’ll give you best wormhole experience,laid back environment pretty chill.9/11 would recommend