Do not feed the Doge.

1 Like

But hes sooo kawai

so alt
very bait
much ban
wow

1 Like

This would not be such a big issue if there were a mechanic to take a Trig system back.

People are comparing this to taking null, but it is different. Null systems, as well as FW systems can be re-flipped, high sec Trig systems can not be flipped.

Basically, if you werenā€™t logged on for the 48 hours it took Niarja to flip, youā€™re SOL. Players should have a chance to retake both Edencom and Trig systems and then if players fail, laugh away.

3 Likes

If you have the power to take a sov system then do it. Unlike high sec with CONCORD there is nothing preventing you.

well seems they can afford to loose those ships :smiley:

Turning it back, lol that was funny.

Niarja still claim ship in the name of the flow

Aka: grab popcorn and see the stargate into the undock of jita 4-4 but with explosion

So you see, CCP duzznā€™t listen to thee, or thee, or thee, or thee x 578.

Surprise!

Canā€™t vote yet but if I could I would say no to restoring any system that falls to the Triglavians. Regardless of what I might feel about them carving up high-sec the active part of the playerbase have clearly demonstrated that they wanted the system to fall. To deny them this hard fought victory would feel very contrary to the sandbox nature that EVE is supposed to be.

EDIT: I can vote now and so have added my name to the ā€˜NOā€™ column.

2 Likes

What they should be doing is going all in, on both sides. Trig system should have cyno and cap capability. But people who join the Trig side should automatically be -10, and aggressively targets by all high sec police. This is like soft vanilla sandboxing.

but why tho

Ah, asking for the NPCs to do all your dirty work for you again, I see.

1 Like

asking the npc to do your work instead of actualy doing it ?

Aka: i am lazy and i donā€™t like defend my system

I assure you I donā€™t have a care bear stance on this matter. I donā€™t even know how you could even think that from what I said.

1 Like

Well, NPCs do the dirty job for CCP. Players only help a bit.

I would really like an economy summary after all those invasions. What will happen.

2 Likes

Hi All

As a Consummate Carebear Industrialist voted ā€˜I donā€™t Careā€™.

I will have to adjust how I make money, in the short term I might lose some money as I workout how to compensate for the loss of a short ā€˜relatively safeā€™ (I have lost freighters to complacency and carelessness in the past :slight_smile:) route to Jita.

I will probably look at Amarr more closely and see how the market reacts to the fall of Niarja.

In the end though, at worst I might have to relocate, at best I might make more money.

Time will tell.

EVE is a sandbox with shifting sands, treacherous inhabitants and power politics, long may it remain so.

Yours
One of the minnows, swiming with the sharks :smiley:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but if youā€™re willing to ā€œadjustā€ anything, or engage in any other facet of adaptation to your environment, you are not entitled to utilize the term carebear to describe yourself. As such, I must revoke this right from you. Please refrain from making such an error in the future.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s kewl that such a major change in game geography was caused by player actions. I mean, think of RL with Crimea deciding to go with Russia, only to find that itā€™s hard to get goods and services now.

all of us could have found out that this system was flipping. all of us could have gone and fought. I didnā€™t, so hey.

If the major empires become more separated from each other, like Solitude, Iā€™m sure that game play will change, but I think itā€™s kind of neat.

Do I get a wholesome cookie discount for having FCā€™d a 130 player fleet in defense of said route? :wink: