Vote on Niarja

I think it’s just people complaining because CHANGE BAD STAGNATION GOOD.
The world isn’t over, the game isn’t dead. If you live in Amarrian space do your part and trade locally. I hear that the price of Ore has gone up around here. But I’m not a trader or a miner so it could just be a rumor lol.

1 Like

Holy hell i don’t know we break the entire mental state of new eden

6 Likes

i voted yes because i don’t like the invasion content at all
but i don’t want ccp to revert in a unilateral move
imo ccp should give a mechanic to re flip the system
and i wish this invasion thing was not in the game

6 Likes

The Stellar Recon phase was a PVE grind so you had plenty of time to defend it via PVE whilst hiding under concords skirt! You either didn’t try or failed either way accept it and HTFU.

5 Likes

Seeing all those tears make each grueling hour spent grinding on behalf of the Triglavians worth it. If the same amount of people who now cry had actually shown up to defend Niarja, we would not have stood a chance.
Alas, you did not.
We did.
Now deal with it.

11 Likes

invasion i dont care about as long as they don’t convert high-sec systems to low/null

at least they made it more easier to defend it and harder to take over… trig players are in-game trolls/pirates its well known

it appear that many players are liking the content
i have to accept it
i think the kiki is op and i don’t get the invasion thing
its confused to me

2 Likes

i voted no. No matter what i think about it, and about this invasion system,

But the system was lost. It is known how the invasion works. Changing this now would total negate all they said for it.

1 Like

lmfao just do it in stellar reconnaissance, the most important phase. its just pve, and everyone has the skills to atleast be somewhat useful there

5 Likes

So frkking worth it stay awake at late for this

Dazt Liminality progress

6 Likes

HTFU

8 Likes

This vote is obviously manipulated, everyone knows that good and just highsec carebears are the true majority, nobody wanted Niarja to flip except the nullbloc superpower minority that CCP always caters to.

2 Likes

rigged :joy:

actually the trolls would not miss their chance to vote and regular causal player may already uninstalled eve and never look back so he/she wont vote to yes

and the minority of people living in hisec who want hisec to burn partially :slight_smile:

Maybe TEST shouldn’t have force goon to come with the “we will support the little guy in high sec, we will support edencom”
Only to not come but, have also people from test siding with triglavian :slight_smile:

In the end, it dosn’t matter, edencom lost again, BADLY, like japan at the midway

1 Like

You didn’t expect people to say No, did you? Lol

3 Likes

i dont think is rigged
most of the guys here don’t give a ■■■■ about HS care bears
im on the opposite side because i have a trig AND a edencon system in my way
and as a pvp player I’m kinda but hurt to have to think about stupid npc standing

1 Like

what we should do is go to Niarja and take it from the pirates/trolls/trig players and offer free and safe passage to all that just want to pass by

2 Likes

That would end badly for high sec players who have no experience. I have taken part in event once, and it was what you describe. The High sec players were slaughtered in gatecamp consisting of hundred or so null sec players.

2 Likes

lol no :rofl: but its ok :slight_smile: