Vote on Niarja

Because it sets the precedent that if you complain enough instead of adapting to the results CCP will give you another chance. Inevitably there would be more demands to reverse every “permanent” outcome, and what grounds would CCP have for refusing? Or what if your corp loses a station while too many of its members are offline? Should CCP respawn the station until there’s a “fair” fight for it and everyone with a stake in the outcome gets to participate? Why not, if the people who want Niarja flipped back get another chance?

Blackout. :rofl:

Not the same. Blackout was changed (and implemented) for design/balance reasons, not as the result of an in-game event decided by player actions. There could be a credible balance argument for flipping Niarja back (IMO there isn’t) but “my side lost, I demand a redo until I win” is not going to be that argument.

(I do disagree with CCP bowing to the nullsec botters and giving them their farming back, but it isn’t relevant here.)

I’m still iffy on that one. Except for Niarja, no one really tried to hold a sys. HS couldn’t agree on what to call TP collectively, never mind hold a sys. So it would have been interesting if HS did pull together to see weather CCP actually had a plan set in stone that X number of sys would flip.

A decision not to organize an effective defense is still a decision.

So it would have been interesting if HS did pull together to see weather CCP actually had a plan set in stone that X number of sys would flip.

Sure. I’d love to see the internal planning documents to satisfy my curiosity, but none of that should ever happen on the real server.

I voted “No”, however, I would not object to another gate passage being opened between the Amarr and Caldari empires. Obviously though, it should be far less convenient than the previous one, as 9 jumps between Jita and Amarr was too close.

1 Like

Before Merin jumps on your back like a demonic weasel, everybody had their chance to fight. Good luck beating the Null influence, but hey, they could have given it a try.

So @Roan_Pico, my sarcastic 5-yo’s fantasy story turns partially into reality after 2 months. Except it applies to HS systems of course. I’m not sure if it’s funny or sad story now :upside_down_face:

“In Chapter 4 they will randomly turn the rest few null systems into WH making only small null islands. The null ore will get nerfed too.”

Now we have WH like Pochven and null ore nerfed too. Hold my :beer:

1 Like