[VPN] Official Venal Prosperity Network thread

I appreciate your efforts, your order fulfills the Necomm order posted by Suha Raibuya - The goods will be transferred to her. She has people that will begin distribution immediately.

Now for other news, grim news - for once.

Combined forces of Pandemic Legion and Northern Coalition have reinforced the Rabbit’d Warren.

I’m not gonna start chest beating or trying to demonize the attackers - I know what i signed up for doing something like this in these parts, And we may very well lose, or come out victorious in the coming defensive battle.

I will remain clam for the moment, my goods will still be for sale in the foritzar, should BOSS fail to defend the coming timer - then evacuation of personnel staff, and visitors will commence.

I will say - that in the worst case scenario, that if the Fortizar does fall? IT won’t stop me, I’ll continue working, and one day? May be another foritzar in it’s place.

Stay tuned for now, Flash Orders will be temporary suspended until this is sorted.

3 Likes