Vulcan Industries - HiSec Corp looking for members

Vulcan Industries is still open for recruitment!
We are looking for anyone who wants a group of casual players with few restrictions on gameplay!

Vulcan Industries is still open for recruitment!
We are looking for anyone who wants a group of casual players with few restrictions on gameplay!

We are still looking for members! We have been growing rapidly, come join our ranks!

If you are into running combat mission, joining in on resource wars, mining, industry or anything else high sec has to offer, we might be the place for you!

Come talk to us!

We are looking for more miners to augment or corp mining operations, also looking for all other members who like Hsec operations!

We are still looking for some good people to come and join us!

Hi, i am new to the game and im interested in joining a corp that is both active and in Hisec. I just joined the game last month and have been enjoying the pve aspect of the game. Since im new i will need a lot of guidance and help. I play in US/central timezone mostly after work and on weekends. I am open to engage in any group activity as long as i can be useful at my current level. Thanks for your time.

Sent you a mail in game.

Hello, I’m interested in joining for mining at the moment.

Hi Psilominer,

I too am pretty new to Eve and would like to find a corp that operates mainly in Highsec. I have an interest in mining as well as production. I play most evenings (EST) and would enjoy meeting some like minded players. Please feel free to send me an in game mail and I’ll be happy to answer any of your questions you might have.

Thank you for showing interest @Crucious_Roman and @JrBubbles_Bonnie, I sent both of you a mail in game. Look forward to hearing back from you!

Trying to start my own corp atm but also looking at other industrial corps. I’ve been playing on and off since 2012 and looking to get back into it after seeing all the exciting new changes from the devs.

@Jade_Tau Thanks for your interest, it looks like one of our officers talked to you. Look forward to hearing back!

Vulcan Industries has been rapidly growing!
We are open still to all members who want to live in High sec, and be part of a casual corp.
Let me know if you are interested,

Vulcan Industries is still looking for members!

We are looking for more Vulcans to join our ranks!

Hi,
Mission / Abyssal runner. Would like to give it a go if your still after people.

UK Based, online 3 hours + everyday.

Thanks

Are yall still recruiting? im fairly new and wanting to mine. Will mine for help.

Of course, hit me up in game. we are US based though…

Heck yeah man, hit me up in game and we can chat more!