War Dec Roundtable - Saturday, January 5 at 1900 EVE

npc corp?

Now you see how wars are broken.

That doesn’t answer my query…
Is the guy in npc corp or a player corp?

It sounds more like you’re pissed because he can afford more than you, and makes more isk more than likely. Personally I think someone wanting that many miners is a bit daft, but if he’s doing nothing wrong…

In what, coming up to 7 or 8 years playing I have never seen a fleet that size mining. I have seen plenty of 5 or 6 one man fleets, miner 1 miner 2 etc but I don’t see that as an issue.

Instead of whining on here why not report them if you think they’re botting? Otherwise it’s just jealousy.

I live in WH space, I make more with one amount then they make with their 30. Point is that they do it in near 100% safety which should not be possible.

Unless something fundamental has changed nowhere is 100% safe, go shoot them if you want.

Hard to. Kill 30 ships with one ship in high sec.

I’d move on. Sounds like you are much better off. Go buy plex for 30 toons with all that isk you make in WH life and start ganking his fleet.

Nah, just takes skills, knowledge and a good fit…

The issue is concord not skills knowledge or fits.

Concord is not an issue if you have the knowledge :wink:

The only real issues are the limits of what is considered an exploit and what isn’t, beyond that anything is possible

I don’t feel like getting banned.

Could we maybe fix war reports? I want things, which are at war with me and which I help killing to land on my warp reports even if they get final blow’d by someone else who is not at war with my cattle. War reports are totally skewed and incomplete the way they are.

2 Likes

I’d agree with this, but oy if someone from your corp/alliance has at least 1 damage on the km (km whoring is bad mkay)

BLASPHEMY

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.