War Eagle Fleet - Unlimited Null Life - D3LYRIUM - Highly Active PvP-based Corp

RECRUITMENT STILL ACTIVE

RECRUITMENT STILL ACTIVE JOIN US

RECRUITMENT STILL ACTIVE JOIN US

RECRUITMENT STILL ACTIVE COME HAVE SOME FUN JOIN US

RECRUITMENT STILL ACTIVE SO COME

RECRUITMENT STILL ACTIVE COME HAVE SOME FUN JOIN US

If you’re considering a return to the game with all the new changes, make SURE you join a corp that can offer you activity and a family-like environment that promotes fun over all else!!

Newer player still getting into the game and want to actually log in and see people online OR interact with an active community through an exclusive Discord server?

War Eagle Fleet stands ready!

RECRUITMENT STILL ACTIVE If you’re considering a return to the game with all the new changes, make SURE you join a corp that can offer you activity and a family-like environment that promotes fun over all else!!

Newer player still getting into the game and want to actually log in and see people online OR interact with an active community through an exclusive Discord server?

War Eagle Fleet stands ready!

TOMORROW will be the official Bday fleet for yours truly. That means we’re going to get super shitfaced doing goofy stuff all in the name of fun!

Our mission will be to deliver some special people to a certain starbase in the Fraternity capital system. The people are important to WEF’s mission of ■■■■ talking our former fleet friendlies. Since they are important, they will be carried aboard my flagship, the FSS Jungle, a Thanatos class carrier. The support fleet will follow our Endless Armageddons doctrine and be comprised primarily of battleships; however, as always you are more than welcome to fly just whatever the hell you want. In addition, since these individuals are important, they will be worth 500 million isk each if returned to me upon my death no later than 0300 Saturday. That said, they must be returned to me directly at Jita station along with my corpse as evidence of your qualified capture of HVTs. For this return, I will pay 1 billion isk for my corpse in addition to those of the HVTs (at least 5). That’s a potential payout of 3.5bil!!

Form: 2100-0000 Friday (Tomorrow) 1DQ
FC: Drunk Old Gideon
Fleet: WEF Black(out) Ops
Comms: Old WEF Discord Public Channel

Comms will be open to any who wish to join so be ready for some chaos!
Doctrine: Flagship Carrier + Armageddons et al
Mission: Achieve Alcoholic Divinity

1 Like

Recruiting. Get at me pod people! BosToNPriEsT#6148

New Reddit advert! Check us out!

Open Recruiting today! Talk directly to the boss! BosToNPriEsT#6148

RECRUITMENT STILL ACTIVE

Recruiting still active

Still recruiting active players of EVERY player type. Join us to make great friends and live in great space! We have something for everyone!

WE Fleet FOREVER!

Battle Report from drunk fleet tonight! Choose your corp!!

Join WEF-PUB Ingame.

Last Friday’s Corp fleet

Still recruiting active players of EVERY player type.